F-16 damage model question

normanleto

It's almost non existing. Systems don't fail, you can't degrade stores, nada.

But I think that's the case for the Hornet also, so .. taking the Hornet as the elder brother .. it's going to be quite some time before we see that .. if we ever do that is.

• Like 2

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

On 6/25/2021 at 7:56 PM, normanleto said:

Is there any page or instruction covering the current damage model of the f-16?

I am not sure if it's done properly or just you-get-hit-you-go-boom at the early access stage?

Best,

It's not done peroperly yet, but at least we're beyond the you-get-hit-you-go-boom DM that we had initially when the F-16 got released into EA. Because this was too simplified and hits that are not big enoguh to make you go boom caused no other damage which caused a lot of complains especially in the MP arena, ED went ahead and gave us at least some additional structural integrity damage. This means if you get hit now, the structural integrity of the wings gets damaged and if you pull too many G in this state, the wings can crack. Internal systems are still not able to recieve any damage though.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg