F-14 TOMCAT stream deck XL profile with RIO cockpit

jonny415

• 2 weeks later...
  • IronMike featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

If you get lag issue, try going to Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript open config file under --Other ExportScript.Config.ExportLowTickInterval  = 0.5 change values to 0.5 if they are set to 0.1 these values can be set between 0.1 up to 0.5 just find the sweet spot

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 8:52 PM, jonny415 said:

If you get lag issue, try going to Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript open config file under --Other ExportScript.Config.ExportLowTickInterval  = 0.5 change values to 0.5 if they are set to 0.1 these values can be set between 0.1 up to 0.5 just find the sweet spot

Just got a Stream Deck and was experiencing laggy response as well. Set ExportScript.Config.ExportLowTickInterval = 0.5 and that fixed it. Thanks for taking a look at this!

• 1 month later...

Since I intent to use Touch Portal Pro instead of a Stream Deck XL (price difference is simply too great to make up for me) I decided to start using the Stream Deck files to make the icons for Touch Portal. Please find them attached for however wants to use them. Unfortunately I can't get the seperate switch positions out of the screenshots but this offers something a better solution then simple text with a colour behind it. If someone wants to help out any further please feel free. Currently I use keybinds in Touch Portal, though I'm not sure wether that will work for all functions added here so I'll need to look into that further in the future. At this moment I'm only testing a bit with the free version of Touch Portal on an Ipad tablet.

F-14 Touch Portal.zip

AMD Ryzen 5600G, RX7900 XTX, 48GB 27" 1440P monitor and Oculus Quest 2. WinWing Orion 2 w/ FA18 throttle, VKB Gladiator EVO w/ F14 grip, Logitech G rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, WinWing MFD and Voice Attack.

Planes: F14A/B Tomcat, mostly the B, F/A 18 C Hornet

Modules/ maps: Super carrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

• 2 weeks later...