AP disconnect

El Chapo

Hello,

In flight, double tap on the "DIRAV" paddle should result into an AP off (AP "black"). This is not implemented at this time.

Moreover, a 4th AP state exists: AP out of use = flashing amber AP light (different from AP off (black) and AP on disconnected (steady amber)).

A single tap on the "DIRAV" brings you to this AP state, the second tap on the same paddle brings you to AP off.

Thanks

Wow, these are interesting. I thought the switch on the front side of the stick had two modes, rocking the top or bottom inward. Is there a reason why double tap Gachette de connexion PA and Palette debrayage PA button on the stick do the same thing? Just more safety?

How does flashing amber state occur?

Many times I wish to hold in DIRAV and then change PA options with buttons while holding. Is this possible?

I agree with you, but that's not DIRAV Paddle, it's AP Quick disconnect paddle that bring you to this state.

- 1 st tap bring you to AP Out of use, AP amber light will flash as long as AP Quick disconnect paddle is not pressed

- 2 nd tap bring you to AP "Off", AP amber light goes off.

It happens also when you lose an effective or memorized AP mode , the amber section of the mode will flash for 10 sec.

For me it works as expected. AP will be in standby when I press the paddle switch (AP override) then go back to active once I release it and stick is on neutral position (and that I'm within AP activation parameters of course). AP disconnect button will turn AP off on the other end.