In the "Rhubarb radar raid - Wels site" mission the AI wingman systematically crash into my plane or into an other AI while taxiing

Bacab

Hi,

As said in the title, in the "Rhubarb radar raid - Wels site" mission, the AI wingman systematically crash into my plane or into an other AI while taxiing. Moreover your wingmen try to take off as soon as possible, not waiting for you and then announce they are RTB as soon as they are in flight. Currently I have been able to complete the mission once by modifying it so the player's group is immortal while on the ground and by preventing the AI from taxiing before me by racing them so I can take off first. I'm playing the OB v 2.7.2.8165

I can't post a track file since, while only a few minutes long (due to the unskippable briefing), it already weights more than the 5 MB limit. Instead I have attached three tacview tracks

Here are several screenshot of the issue in action:

Screen-210626-100506.png

Screen-210626-140557.png

Tacview-20210626-140710-DCS-P47D-RRR-CHANNEL.zip.acmi Tacview-20210626-140131-DCS-P47D-RRR-CHANNEL.zip.acmi Tacview-20210626-100024-DCS-P47D-RRR-CHANNEL.zip.acmi

Edited by Bacab

Salut Bacab,

DCS tracks are way better than Tacview exports because they allow testers to reenact what happens on your side for such issue.

I took off (as I could) 3 times in this mission and didn't see what you saw. Still, I had a near accident with my first wingman. I assume what happens to you is this: you first wingman thinks you missed the runway and decides to take off, hitting you.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 3 months later...

In my experience recently, if you do not hug the right hand line of tyre markers the Ai will try to get past you, the markers could do with adjusting or the Ai pathing on this airfield needs tweaked to accomodate the current layout better.

They line up VERY close to one another, see the 3 aircraft (one obscured by my tail) in the attached image. Maybe some overall tweaking of Ai parameters required.

Please also see my post regarding bomb delivery issues

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.10.10 - 20.06.24.33.png