Create FARP, FARP ground vehicle support equipment

I would like to create a small mission for myself with the Mi-24. I would also like to create a FARP for this. There is a list in the DCS User Manual EN 2020.pdf file on page 313. The following 2 units are referred to for the blue coalition:
APC M1025 HMMWV
M818
I looked up the selectable nations USA, GB, France in the mission editor. I can't find them there. Has that been changed? Are the units now called differently?

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

I believe the M818 has been replaced by a more modern Truck.

And the HMMWV has got a different "name".

Look in the Encyclopedia for further details. And read the latest Update (OpenBeta)

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

23 hours ago, kotor633 said:

I would like to create a small mission for myself with the Mi-24. I would also like to create a FARP for this. There is a list in the DCS User Manual EN 2020.pdf file on page 313. The following 2 units are referred to for the blue coalition:
APC M1025 HMMWV
M818
I looked up the selectable nations USA, GB, France in the mission editor. I can't find them there. Has that been changed? Are the units now called differently?

I think I got it working by using the LUV HMMWV Jeep (instead of the M1025) and the Truck M939 Heavy (instead of the M818).

• Like 1