No fuselage shaking effect after dropping a 2000 pound bomb

lecd64

Hi, I just noticed that there was no fuselage shaking effect after dropping a 2000 pound bomb, and the hog didn't fly to higher altitude (or it did, I could barely notice). I also did the same thing with F18, and  I could clearly feel the bomb's been released. Is it normal for the hog?

Thanks. 

• 5 weeks later...

Good question. Honestly I haven't noticed dropping / shooting anything made the plane jerk. I hear the noise and the plane performs better after dropping the 'ISIS alarm clock'

Edited by silverdevil

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

Hi, I just noticed that there was no fuselage shaking effect after dropping a 2000 pound bomb, and the hog didn't fly to higher altitude (or it did, I could barely notice). I also did the same thing with F18, and  I could clearly feel the bomb's been released. Is it normal for the hog?

Thanks. 
Depends on the Hawgs weight at release, dive angle, speed etc.. 2000 lbs of 40k isn't significant. You feel a light thud if you're paying attention but more often than not, you don't hear it or notice it.

Missles can be startling because of the slight delay but you get used to it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I've dropped one of these things before, and it's not a substantial event but it would be nice if the screen shook a tiny bit so that the player internalized the feeling/feedback of bomb dropping.

Habu

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...