ASO-2V panel not synched in multicrew

Rex854Warrior

Hello,

I have heard a few times times since launch that the use of countermeasures requires a human in the front or for the pilot to bind the switches on the ASO-2V panel. But the first solution does not work, in fact.

Every switch and button on the ASO-2V panel is not synchronized between the pilot and the operator in multicrew meaning that none of my actions on this very panel, as an operator, have an impact for the pilot. Reciprocally, if the pilot changes the position of one of the switches, I cannot see it on my end but it does actually change how the ASO-2V works.
This means that if the pilot sets up the countermeasures via his bindings, the system will work flawlessly but the operator can't "interact" at all with it.
I believe it is the reason why only the operator can see the countermeasures he released, as the pilot was never made aware of that button press. This is also particularly noticeable with cassettes, if the operator tries to switch between I/II/III and neutral, number I will remain selected until drained and the system will stop working after 64 flares only have been expanded.

Hopefully this makes sense, I will try to provide a track if needed.

Thanks,

Rex

Edited by Rex854Warrior
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

18 minutes ago, NineLine said:

We will look into it, thanks for the report.

From my testing everything in this report was fixed in the last update (30.06.2021). There are however other things that are still broken/desynced in multicrew and not considered known issues but I will open bug report about those when I have more time on my hands.