Petrovych's aim sight isn't in my screen center

CCCP_gd

I have the same issue but in VR.

while the 2-D pic doesnt show exactly where I'm seeing it.

I have draw where I actually see it in the game.

lefteyevr.jpg

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

In VR I didnt noticed any issue with Petrovich menu, its in the center of the screen for me.
You dont need it on the center of your Sight in Hind also. Its menu for menagement so only for info, mark the targets and orders (status).

3 hours ago, CCCP_gd said:

hi,Petrovych's aim sight isn't in my screen center .i have two screen ,so that the aim sight isn't in my main display center

Do you use multi monitor? Its known issue. They are working on support of multimonitor.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

In VR I didnt noticed any issue with Petrovich menu, its in the center of the screen for me.
You dont need it on the center of your Sight in Hind also. Its menu for menagement so only for info, mark the targets and orders (status).

Do you use multi monitor? Its known issue. They are working on support of multimonitor.

fine,i will be waiting for they fix the bug