adding Aircraft carrier in mission not able to see the deck

Dopey
Go to solution Solved by toutenglisse,

hi 

trying to get some experience with mission building and come across the following.

When I add a carrier I only see the icon on the map in mission builder, no matter how much I zoom in. This is a bit difficult with placing elements on the deck. I there any trick to get this visible, in youtube clips about mission creating I can see that the deck should be visible

thx

• Solution
On 6/28/2021 at 1:50 PM, Dopey said:

hi 

trying to get some experience with mission building and come across the following.

When I add a carrier I only see the icon on the map in mission builder, no matter how much I zoom in. This is a bit difficult with placing elements on the deck. I there any trick to get this visible, in youtube clips about mission creating I can see that the deck should be visible

thx

Hi, you have to press the button with a battle tank icon on it, in mission editor on the down border. It enables models to show up on the map.

On 6/30/2021 at 3:55 PM, toutenglisse said:

Hi, you have to press the button with a battle tank icon on it, in mission editor on the down border. It enables models to show up on the map.

Thx, that works 🙂