Viocom not responding to the Lctr//Lalt/C keys

colinwilloughby

Viocom not responding to the Lctr//Lalt/C. Re-installed with the latest version of VA but no effect, no beep/no indication. the program just stopped working hens the re-install. I have validated VA, enabled plugin, run as admin but no response to the keys. 
Post the log and a screenshot of VA window.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Have you tried the following suggestions from@Hollywood_315 in the FAQ thread?

Symptom | Configuration window not open/visible using LCtrl-LAlt-C
Cause | VAICOM profile not loaded
Remedy | Load profile VAICOM PRO for DCS World.vap
Cause | VA keyboard shortcuts disabled
Remedy | Enable VA shortcuts
Cause | Windows multi-monitor problem
Remedy | Delete Config subfolder and restart
Cause | Background app stealing keybinds
Remedy | Close background app

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

• 2 weeks later...

I am suffering the same issue and I'm sure it was working a few days ago.

It says the VAICOM profile is loaded but LCtrl-LAlt-C is having zero effect.

image.png

It does however recognize the joystick hot key to listen and acts upon the commands.

Any idea why I am unable to open up VAICOM config?

i7-10700K @ 5Ghz | Asus Z490 Tuf Pro Gaming | RTX 3090 | 64 Gb RAM @3.6Ghz | 1TB Samsung 970 EVO+ SSD | 1TB addlink S70 M.2 SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 4TB HDD | Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

I am suffering the same issue and I'm sure it was working a few days ago.

It says the VAICOM profile is loaded but LCtrl-LAlt-C is having zero effect.

image.png.4aef91026de9eda944767aee6936c000.png

It does however recognize the joystick hot key to listen and acts upon the commands.

Any idea why I am unable to open up VAICOM config?
You have the keyboard disabled in VA (the middle icon on the right hand side of the screen) click on it to remove the red circle

• Like 1

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Can feel such an idiot some times! 😳  Not sure when that happened but thanks.

i7-10700K @ 5Ghz | Asus Z490 Tuf Pro Gaming | RTX 3090 | 64 Gb RAM @3.6Ghz | 1TB Samsung 970 EVO+ SSD | 1TB addlink S70 M.2 SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 4TB HDD | Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Can feel such an idiot some times!   Not sure when that happened but thanks.
I've been there a few times myself.
Long time since now, but it seems that VA sometimes just turns off the keyboard.
I have a voice command for it now, in case it happens again and I fail to notice.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Like@Maxsenna says, we have all been there....

• Like 1