VKB F-14 stick coupon question?

StevethePirate

Has anyone gotten the 10% discount on the VKB F-14 stick when buying the F-14 module on Steam?  Does a purchase through Steam not qualify?  I can't find any code or place to request one, and have not heard anything from Heatblur's customer support email yet (been about a week).  Thanks for any help!

Yarrrr matey.  I did indeed use the code although it was a bit of a faff.  You can get the code via your account details.

Login via the shop then go to your profile.  Find the Tomcat in your purchase history and then click on details (if you click on the tomcat it will take you to the store page).

Under details you'll find the code.

1 hour ago, Wavehopper said:

Yarrrr matey.  I did indeed use the code although it was a bit of a faff.  You can get the code via your account details.

Login via the shop then go to your profile.  Find the Tomcat in your purchase history and then click on details (if you click on the tomcat it will take you to the store page).

Under details you'll find the code.

Awesome, thanks!  I was just looking at my initial receipt.  It may not be much, but every little bit helps and it is good metrics for VKB and Heatblur to track.  

• Like 1