Unofficial roadmap thread deleted?

Sonoda Umi

3 minutes ago, RenegadeSkip said:

Wow. Yeah. It’s 90% of what I look at on this forum. Damn. 😕 I hope it returns. 

Likewise, the actual roadmap wasn't very useful, but it was a handy reference for any new info drops. Hopefully ED didn't whack it... that would be more than a little annoying.

• Like 2

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

if this is true - deleted by ED, this would be to stupid to believe. . .  this was the best advertising you can get. . . . please tell me that it is no true. this was the best source for new stuff and information. ED is lacking of it and can not provide anything comparable. . . 

what is the reason it was locked? it was the biggest information  source

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Good days.

Ok, folks I need put a disclaimer. On monday I take a depresion episode (I have take a very rought path on the last six monts, no work, no money, etc) and hide all my posts on the forum to intent take distance and no put anything. I need to appologize to all followers by not talking anything. Has pass two days and I have on better state, meanwhile I was follow your posts by tapatalk. Sorry to all.

I intent moving by here and surely you see me post anything. With the past of the days, I intent rejoin my "work". Best rewards.

Edited by Silver_Dragon
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 12

Good days.

Ok, folks I need put a disclaimer. On monday I take a depresion episode (I have take a very rought path on the last six monts) and hide all my posts on the forum to intent take distance and no put anything. I need to appologize to all followers by not talking anything. Has pass two days and I have on better state, meanwhile I was follow your posts by tapatalk. Sorry to all.

I intent moving by here and surely you see me post anything. With the past of the days, I intent rejoin my "work". Best rewards.
Take care buddy!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Silver_Dragon, Спасибо за твою огромную работу, жму руку🤝, всё будет хорошо🤟

• Like 2

FW 190 A-8, P-47D, Channel Map, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Win10 x 64; IntelCore i5-6600 @ 3.3 GHz, LGA 1151; 32Gb 3200 DDR4; Gygabyte Z170-D3H-CF; Gigabyte GTX 2070 8 Gb; Acer KG271U 2560 x 1440; Pro Flight X-55 Rhino ; TrackIR 5; T-Rudder VKB