Awesome Mi24 P footage...

• Like 5

CPU: Intel i9 13900KS @5.8GHz | MB: ROG Strix Z790 Gaming-E | GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 OC | RAM: 32Gb Corsair Dominator DDR5 @6200MHz | Cooling: Custom CPU/GPU cooling loop | PSU: Supernova 850G2 @ 850W | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit
Storage: 3x Samsung EVO 970 Plus M.2 1Tb + 3x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250Gb | Input: TM HOTAS WH Saitek Combat Pedals | Output: Samsung 50" OLED TV | VR: HP Reverb G2 | Audio: Realtek + Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System

Hmm.

At least the first two minutes look like me trying to land... So I guess I'm not that bad... 🤣

• Like 3

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Someone should try and reproduce that routine in DCS World. Just the first 360 in the first minute of the flight, full right rudder, while maintaining forward momentum in one direction. I don't think it's possible to do that currently with the flight model. I will try it though 🙂

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

Someone should try and reproduce that routine in DCS World. Just the first 360 in the first minute of the flight, full right rudder, while maintaining forward momentum in one direction. I don't think it's possible to do that currently with the flight model. I will try it though 🙂

Totally doable with the current flight model, just make sure your at a good weight, and keep you power setting reasonable so you still have good tail authority, sadly I'm at work or I'd replicate it

10 hours ago, Lurker said:

Needs a little polish, but it's pretty much there

• Like 5

Nicely done. Can you share if you have (and which ones) the AP channels engaged while you are doing the maneuver? 

• Thanks 1

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

On 7/1/2021 at 2:20 AM, Lurker said:

Nicely done. Can you share if you have (and which ones) the AP channels engaged while you are doing the maneuver? 

Just pitch and roll channel. Level out at about 75kph. Full right torque pedal and importantly lower collective as you do. (The right toque pedal will cause the rpm governor to increase power which will cause it to climb. Lowering colective will counteract this and also allow more authority to yaw right) try to keep it level with the horizon, as you come out of the turn increase collective to maintain altitude, and slow your rotation

Edited by CrazyGman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well yes and no, ok you can roll 360 in natural direction of spinning, but in the video we can see 360 in one direction followed juste after by a 360 on the other direction

i find it very hard to go against it in DCS it turn one way but is really difficult to go the other way around with momentum.

4 hours ago, Jexmatex said:

well yes and no, ok you can roll 360 in natural direction of spinning, but in the video we can see 360 in one direction followed juste after by a 360 on the other direction

i find it very hard to go against it in DCS it turn one way but is really difficult to go the other way around with momentum.

Well he only spins counterclockwise once in the entire routine when he's at more or less a stand still, which you can do pretty easy, you just increase collective this time to achive the spin in that direction. You can do the same manuver that i did but counterclockwise however It's harder to keep forward momemtum. Remeber turn clockwise lower collective. Turn counter clockwise raise collective.

Edited by CrazyGman