Multiple aircraft constantly climbing

No1sonuk

I'm having problems with the P-51 and A-10 constantly trying to climb when the stick is neutral.
I have to put in constant forward pressure to try to stay level.
A thread on another forum suggested disabling force feedback.  I've done that, but it didn't fix the problem.
It's not the system setup as the same HOTAS setup works with Elite Dangerous with no issues.

1 hour ago, No1sonuk said:

I'm having problems with the P-51 and A-10 constantly trying to climb when the stick is neutral.

If you think they're bad, try the F-86.

Are you using elevator trim?

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

It's been some time since I've flown the P-51, but I recall experiencing the same thing, constant nose up pitch that would not trim out.  I discovered swithing the controls from "Easy" to "Real" allowed me to trim it out.   Could that be what your experiencing? 

1 hour ago, Crash Master said:

It's been some time since I've flown the P-51, but I recall experiencing the same thing, constant nose up pitch that would not trim out.  I discovered swithing the controls from "Easy" to "Real" allowed me to trim it out.   Could that be what your experiencing? 

I'm already using "real" on both the P-51 and A-10.
It shouldn't need to be trimmed out if it's on both.
In any case, I was unable to trim it out.

5 hours ago, Flappie said:

Then you're probably fighting an axis or a button assigned to trim.

I could understand how that might happen where there's no indicator, like with the A-10, but on the P-51, I was using an analogue axis and I could see the trim wheel turning to full nose-down, yet it was still trying to climb. And yes, I tried both extents of the trim. 😉

On 6/30/2021 at 7:45 PM, Flappie said:

Then use RCtrl + Enter and watch the state of your Joy-Y axis on the red thing appearing at the top of the screen.

Please attach a screenshot.

See attached.
Note the elevator trim is full nose-heavy.
The climb indicator is showing a dive because in the time it took to get this shot set up, the aircraft had climbed to the point it rolled over and is diving toward the ground.

p51_climb.png

Just bought the F-86 this week.  Constantly trimming as it's climbing and diving, and rolling a bit too!  Is this a bug, figure it was just the aircraft LOL.  

Also the mission completion bug.  Is this fixed if anybody knows?  It's why I'm here.  Bought a bunch of campaigns during the sale and cant play them!!!

Thanks

15 hours ago, Blackhaze440 said:

I took noticed this bug after the latest patch. happened in the J-11, SU-27 and Su-33, Thought I accidentally hit the trim while starting up but this is not the case. Its a bug forsure

Mine was doing it with 2.5.something before I updated to 2.7, and it's still doing it.