PLAAF Digital Camouflages

Kerbo 416

On 6/30/2021 at 10:26 AM, PLAAF said:

Kerbo, That's some awesome work you got there.
where can we download it?

Hello, livery is now available at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3317235/

On 6/30/2021 at 7:33 AM, Kup said:

Is it possible to have one more version without country ID?

Pic`s are beautiful!

what do you mean? have the livery selectable by all nations?

Edited by Kerbo 416

20 hours ago, Kup said:

Just clean, without any country ID(visual) and selectable by all nations.

No that will not be possible, the livery is already selectable by all nations ingame to allow for it's use in MP

Edited by Kerbo 416

Nice work! I love this camo. But there seems to be some problem with my AAR probe, totally right without that. 😨

image.png

Besides, we usually also carry insignia on vertical surfaces such as side of vertical tail or fuselage. It would be nice to have it.🥰

Edited by Torbernite

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

3 hours ago, Torbernite said:

Nice work! I love this camo. But there seems to be some problem with my AAR probe, totally right without that. 😨

image.png

Besides, we usually also carry insignia on vertical surfaces such as side of vertical tail or fuselage. It would be nice to have it.🥰

thanks for spotting the issue with the AAR probe, will fix it shortly 

Nice work! I'm thinking about using that awesome template to throw together some IIRAF skins.

I was thinking about doing two in the splinter camo in blue and then the sand camo they have. The JF-17 seems like a perfect fit for the IIRAF.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aaronwhite said:

Nice work! I'm thinking about using that awesome template to throw together some IIRAF skins.

I was thinking about doing two in the splinter camo in blue and then the sand camo they have. The JF-17 seems like a perfect fit for the IIRAF.

Agreed! I have considered doing an IIRAF livery myself but do not really have the time, I'd love to see your work and any feedback you may have on the template!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...