How do I install the Mariana map on the dedicated server?

4 hours ago, kreisch said:

As a squadron mate just told me:

dcs_updater.exe install MARIANAISLANDS_terrain

watch out, case sensitive!

I am running into the same issue, I have a remote dedicated server but having issues finding the files for Marianas.  Can you please explain this further?  Is that a command line prompt?

Thanks

Edited by Swampy

I get this error ...

PS C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\bin> dcs_updater.exe install MARIANAISLANDS_terrain
>>
dcs_updater.exe : The term 'dcs_updater.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or
operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try
again.
At line:1 char:1
+ dcs_updater.exe install MARIANAISLANDS_terrain
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (dcs_updater.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

On 7/1/2021 at 2:57 PM, Midnight said:

I get this error ...

PS C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\bin> dcs_updater.exe install MARIANAISLANDS_terrain
>>
dcs_updater.exe : The term 'dcs_updater.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or
operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try
again.
At line:1 char:1
+ dcs_updater.exe install MARIANAISLANDS_terrain
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (dcs_updater.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Not sure if you figured it out yet, but it looks like you're running it in PowerShell. Try running it with Command Prompt instead.

• Thanks 1