Skins, or lack of them

DB 605

It's a bit sad to look skins section in forums. Nobody seems to make them anymore for axis planes..i understand that K4 and D9 have some years under the belt but now the game is looking better than ever.  Anton is one of the best looking 3d models out there and only couple of skins available. Stock skins are very good but some varitety would be welcome. Allied planes have some excellent new skins fortunately.

I wish i had talent and/or time to learn to make them myself 😕

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, DB 605 said:

It's a bit sad to look skins section in forums. Nobody seems to make them anymore for axis planes..i understand that K4 and D9 have some years under the belt but now the game is looking better than ever.  Anton is one of the best looking 3d models out there and only couple of skins available. Stock skins are very good but some varitety would be welcome. Allied planes have some excellent new skins fortunately.

I wish i had talent and/or time to learn to make them myself 😕

For K4, I have multiple skins and sometimes motivate myself to create more.

But D9, with the old 3D + the lack of template, the result is not great.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have few freedays from work so i finally decided to try it myself. Only "tweaked" some original skins so far, quite fun but takes a lot of time. Maybe someday i'll create some own skins too.

Mersu.png

Mersu2.png

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]