UN Pilot Mi-24P Hind Campaign (Huey Campaign Conversion)

Bailey

Cover.png

Download Here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3317270/

You have been assigned to a peacekeeping operation in the Caucasus region. When deboarding the transport plane you slip and hit your head. You awake hours later. Wow, these Mi-24P Hinds don't look familiar, but you are excited to fly them!

This is a Mi-24P Hind conversion of the default DCS UH-1H UN Pilot Campaign. All campaign credits go to the original authors and actors. As one of the best default DCS campaigns, it is highly recommended in its original form. I have not changed any of the story elements.

Install Instructions:
Unpack the .rar or .zip file into your DCS Saved Games location so that it becomes:
'C:\UsersYourProfile\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\Campaigns\en\UN Pilot Mi-24P Hind'.
This Campaign is OvGme Ready.

Time to play:
After launching DCS click the Campaign button on the main screen and then click "My Campaigns" on the left side of the screen. Select the Campaign called UN Pilot Mi-24P. After reading the Campaign Description click the green button on the lower right side of the screen. Enjoy!

~Bailey
30JUN2021

Thank you lambchops for testing and the pictures!

v1.0 Initial Release
Overall Changes
- Changed Player aircraft to UN Mi-24P Hind
- Removed old "open door" events to prevent possible issues
- Minor changes to some missions for DCS 2.7 compatibility
- Minor changes to some missions accommodate Mi-24P Hind

UN_Hind_Pic_1.jpg

UN_Hind_Pic_3.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/4/2021 at 11:34 AM, Sydy said:

Thank you! I just flew the first mission!

Wahooo! I hope you enjoy the rest!

On 7/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, ataribaby said:

FInally campaing for Hind! Thanks 😉

Gladly.

Does it feature the new weather? Also did anyone test all the missions? Can the Hind do all of them? 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Does it feature the new weather? Also did anyone test all the missions? Can the Hind do all of them? 

Yes. Yes. Yes.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Thank you!! It has been ages since I've flown the Huey campaign, but I remember it to be excellent. Let's hope I can manage it in the Hind. 

Edited by Lurker

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

Just now, Lurker said:

Thank you!! It has been ages since I've flown the Huey campaign, but I remember it to be excellent. Let's hope I can mange it in the Hind. 

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...