F10 menu spawn AI squadron airplanes units

Zeros

Okey here is the thing am building a single players mission where am trying to spawn some airplane units,some of the in land bases and some of them onboard naval vessels(SC).I have succefully manage in other mission builds of mine to spawn airboard units via F10 menu(radio item action) but they where single units(Reaper for JTAC or KC130 for AAR) but on this current mission am trying to spawn squadron o 4 units,pairs of 2 units and singles.

In total i have created 5 occasion of spawning but for the life of me seem that i cant make it to work.At first i thought that it was imposable to spawn

squdrons of 4 but on a test run the only functional units was my AV-8B squadron out of the Tarawa.I feedle on the ME with the "late activation" check boxes and on the next run the AV-8b's where gone and the pair of 2 of my Mirage's appeared on the F10menu.All units are checked as "uncontroled"...all units have been set with a "start" trigger on the main menu of the unit.(not to be confused with the actuall trigger menu).

On the main trigger menu all units are using the same arguments and are as follow:

1trigger "once"---conditions "none"---actions "radio item push"-"flag x""value z"

1Trigger"once"---conditions "flag equals x-z"----action "ai task push"(message to coalition and sound also but i took them out just to test)

So does anyone else have issues with this? P.S.No scripts involved.

Thanks

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier

First, change trigger ONCE -- condition none to:

MISSION START -- condition none -- radio item add

ONCE -- flag equals x -- AI task push START

Second, check if you set the START action on advanced actions tab (on group) - it shouldn't be in waypoint options

Third, make sure that the airport have enough planes to spawn - if you set a plane number to 0 it won't be spawned

Forth, check to see if you haven't delayed the start time for a group, or maybe you checked Late Activation too, by mistake.

Otherwise it should work as expected.

Thank dark_wood for the reply

Found the culprit

On my first trigger argument had to change radio item "group"(the culprit) in to radio item coalition.

That did the trick..now my F10 menu contains all my appointed aircraft units ready to spawn.

Found a bug also on the Super Carrier.My F-14 squadron is unable to maneuver and make it to the catapelt....

the deck is clear of any kind of static objects and not clustered by any spawned units.

Thanks again mate

Cheers

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier