shift-J cockpit shake?

default762792

I've noticed this works in tracks, but doesn't appear to have any effect while in-game. I'm reasonably certain it has worked in other modules at various times. It's a minor thing overall, but in its own way it's a big immersion-enhancer for me, so if it's possible to implement this, that would be great. Alternatively - perhaps there's a line in a .lua file somewhere that addresses this?

I was under the impression that Shift-J only worked in exterior views and any cockpit shake was baked in so to speak with some of the custom options allowing you to shut it off or pick the intensity.

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

No, I just tested it with several other modules...shift+J pressed three times adds cockpit shake - I confirmed in a trimmed aircraft and disabled TrackIR so I could see the edge of the cockpit where it meets the canopy shuddering a bit in relation to the ground. I haven't checked to see if there's a listed binding for it in the controls menu.