HMCS in real life?

There are 3 options in the simulator: HMCS in the left eye only, in the right eye only or in both eyes. Since I play VR and I'd like to be closest as possible to the real airplane, how Is the HMCS in real life? Now I have it on the right eye only, as It Is by default. Is this how the real HMCS Is made? Thanks.

One-eye rendering is very uncomfortable and feels like its drawn straight on your eye. I prefer HMCS in stereo, no matter what in real aiplane, cause VR is not HMCS and works different.

• Like 1
Спойлер

i7 13700KF @ 5,4 GHz; DDR5 64GB RAM; Palit RTX 4090; AOC AG352UCG 35" 3440x1440; Win11.
Oculus Quest Pro.
"Marksman-L" rudder by MyCyJIbMaHuH ; VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base; VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip; VPC MongoosT-50CM Throttle.

My settings for VR

... or possibly the right eye?

Google Images "a-10c hmcs"

ROG Z690 Hero ● i9-12900K 5.5GHz ● Giggy RTX 3090 OC ● 32GB 4800MHz ● Firecuda M.2s ● Reverb G2 ● Win11Pro //// A10CII ● AH64D ● AJS37 ● AV8BNA ● C101 ● CEII ● F16C ● F5EII ● F86F ● FA18C ● FC3 ● I16 ● KA50 ● M2000C ● MI8 ● P47D ● SA342 ● SPIT ● UH1H ● Y52

i also use VR and one eye only

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

• 3 weeks later...

I think it was one eye at the beginning, and everyone cried about it, so ED gave us an option to have both or either? Single eye is an odd feeling, so i set it to both, not bothered if that's realistic or not.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

Real world the HMCS monocle goes over the pilots dominate eye.

^ this.. although the Original SCOR was for right eye only but that was due to the canter in the mounting brackets.

I think it was one eye at the beginning, and everyone cried about it, so ED gave us an option to have both or either? Single eye is an odd feeling, so i set it to both, not bothered if that's realistic or not.

I believe this was accurate for comfort and for 3rd party video capturing

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...