Planes In New map ?

jaydee

On 7/2/2021 at 10:08 AM, jaydee said:

Was that an Anton Dressed up as A Zero ?

Yep, it was just a Japan livery added in the movie. No additional planes came with Marianas.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 2 months later...

If we're supposed to be able to use all our planes, there's a bug for me. I don't see any planes when I select Mariannas Island.

I tried tu uninstal the map and reinstall but no change.

I have both A10C I & II , Mirage 2000C and of course the SU-25

From those planes in Immediate action, if I select Mariannas map, there no entry....

isn't there any IA-A10CII-MARIANAIslands-Cold Start.miz    ?? in the MOD file ?

Capture d’écran 2021-10-01 120611.jpg

1 hour ago, Pangrouil9 said:

If we're supposed to be able to use all our planes, there's a bug for me. I don't see any planes when I select Mariannas Island.

I tried tu uninstal the map and reinstall but no change.

I have both A10C I & II , Mirage 2000C and of course the SU-25

From those planes in Immediate action, if I select Mariannas map, there no entry....

isn't there any IA-A10CII-MARIANAIslands-Cold Start.miz    ?? in the MOD file ?

Hi, you seem to be referring to the lack of instant action missions. This is an issue separate from the one this thread is about. In the future, consider making a new thread when reporting a new issue.

But to the point, there are indeed a number of instant action missions missing. This is a known issue though and will hopefully be solved in due time.

Everybody said: "That's impossible!" Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Flying the A-10C for the 107th Joint Aviation Squadron

Developing and creating missions for Through The Inferno

Join the TTI Discord

1 hour ago, Pangrouil9 said:

I don't see any planes when I select Mariannas Island.

Because there are none for A-10CII apparently.

Run ME, choose Marianas map, click OK, click aircraft icon on the left toolbar, click on the airport where you want it. On the right choose A-10CII, as difficulty choose "player", start type: take off from ramp. Now click green arrow icon on the left toolbar to start the mission. :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria