U.S. pilot U.F.O.(U.A.P.) testimonial

Xilon_x

lulz

The UFO probably just wanted to check whether the Frecce Tricolori would pull a stunt like they did in Ramstein 1988.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Aliens: Figured out how to travel oceans of vast nothingness faster than the speed of light with ease.
Also Aliens: Can't figure out the telescopic lens or the UAV, so they have to come into atmosphere to check things out.

• Like 2

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

20 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

*Out of focus fly buzzes camera*

Xilon : ALIENS!!!1!

a fly or an insect would never stop in suspended flight, a fly does not have the ability to go fast and then stop, remaining fixed in the air suspended and still.

Edited by Xilon_x

18 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Aliens: Figured out how to travel oceans of vast nothingness faster than the speed of light with ease.
Also Aliens: Can't figure out the telescopic lens or the UAV, so they have to come into atmosphere to check things out.

nothing can go faster than light. ERROR. to make a trip from the solar system to alpha centaurs going 4 times faster than light it would take you a year.

to do interstellar travel you have to assume you are going 10 times 20 times 40 times 100 times faster than light.

yes the aliens are here to check if humans have evolved or not and they control everything but in particular they control our nuclear weapons. the aliens are watching if we humans want to self-destruct together with our entire planet.

I'll give you an example: you have land in your house, you cultivate it and plants are born but then you notice that carnivorous plants eat each other against each other, what would you do? Would you destroy your creation forever?

Edited by Xilon_x

5 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

nothing can go faster than light. ERROR. to make a trip from the solar system to alpha centaurs going 4 times faster than light it would take you a year.

to do interstellar travel you have to assume you are going 10 times 20 times 40 times 100 times faster than light.

That point went over your head like a bird in a poorly pixelated cellphone video from 2009.

• Thanks 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh goody, I live in Cornwall! 🍿

• What the heck would a Biological Anthropoligist know about space-time distortion? Especially when all he has to go on is a small white fuzzy blob moving around on a low-resolution webcam overlooking what looks like Marazion.
  • Oh and they've immediately come to the conclusion that it's time travellers and/or aliens. Definitely no citations needed.
  • Nice that the video cuts off before the 'UFO' penetrates the clouds.
  • Commercial and military drones aren't the only 2 categories 'drone' could fall into. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was one of my friends with his mini-quad.
  • RNAS Culdrose is in the area (if I've got the place right), anybody ask them?

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

6 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

• What the heck would a Biological Anthropoligist know about space-time distortion? Especially when all he has to go on is a small white fuzzy blob moving around on a low-resolution webcam overlooking what looks like Marazion.
  • Oh and they've immediately come to the conclusion that it's time travellers and/or aliens. Definitely no citations needed.
  • Commercial and military drones aren't the only 2 categories 'drone' could fall into. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was one of my friends with his mini-quad.

I mean, they take the word of dudes who skated by with an easy bach degree just to get a commission and a pilot slot, so, I'm ready for them to start asking a podiatrist for their opinion on astrobiology.

On 10/30/2021 at 7:44 AM, Northstar98 said:

I get annoyed when people assume that I am trying to communicate with them when really all that I am doing is hovering and setting Nav to the next destination! 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

On 10/30/2021 at 10:18 PM, SUBS17 said:

I get annoyed when people assume that I am trying to communicate with them when really all that I am doing is hovering and setting Nav to the next destination! 

Are you in need of directions?

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

😉

ROG Z690 Hero ● i9-12900K 5.5GHz ● Giggy RTX 3090 OC ● 32GB 4800MHz ● Firecuda M.2s ● Reverb G2 ● Win11Pro //// A10CII ● AH64D ● AJS37 ● AV8BNA ● C101 ● CEII ● F16C ● F5EII ● F86F ● FA18C ● FC3 ● I16 ● KA50 ● M2000C ● MI8 ● P47D ● SA342 ● SPIT ● UH1H ● Y52

Rumors are, that Chris Letho himself is in fact an alien

:music_whistling:

Just sharing what I heard....

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

On 11/8/2021 at 11:12 PM, jctrnacty said:

I'm just going to leave this and this here.

Edited by Northstar98
found a better link on the same site that goes into much more detail

System:

19 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

I'm just going to leave this and this here.

That requires actual reading. That's something internet conspiracy nerds are incapable of doing at length.

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2021 at 12:08 PM, Xilon_x said:

So what you see are WRATIH AEROSPACE-FIGHTER's from HEAVEN. They are a common sight around New Zealand. For INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL they fly up to HIGH ORBIT and REQUEST a WORMHOLE DOOR to the location that they are travelling to. From here to another GALAXY takes 5 seconds by WORMHOLE DOOR. The HIGHEST PERFORMANCE AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS, COMBAT CHASIS and CAPITAL SPACESHIPS can travel to the most distant GALAXY in an Hour. For HumanKind there is a SpaceShip engine that can travel that distance, it is in KUAT SHIPYARDS(which is an actual place) but it requires HumanKind to design their own SpaceShip for it to go into. So that is a bit about what you observe for a normal SpaceShip it takes 9 days from lift off to land on another planet when using a WORMHOLE DOOR. The HIGHEST PERFORMANCE AEROSPACE-FIGHTER's can reach the moon in 30 minutes from Earth and land. It was not like that a decade ago. It is Advances in AEROSPACE NAVIGATION AND PROPULSION from Earth and Heaven in order to make this possible. And with that comes new technology for HumanKind.  

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I'm always amazed what kind of rather specific information you can (try to) deduce from a smudge on a lens...

Also, no need to pull Star Wars into this (Kuat Shipyards) lmao 🤣

Edited by ams999

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

4 hours ago, ams999 said:

I'm always amazed what kind of rather specific information you can (try to) deduce from a smudge on a lens...

Also, no need to pull Star Wars into this (Kuat Shipyards) lmao 🤣

This is funny but KUAT is a real place, it is bigger than what is described in the books. 100% of SpaceShips in Star Wars if you look at them more closely are in fact real, you may find later on some of them might take part in Air shows on Earth. So the sort of detail I provided is not deduced from anything. In any of those photos or videos would there be any SpaceShip or AEROSPACE-FIGHTER that you would think has some technology that I came up with? The answer is all of them and it would be good to later on see some of that technology here on Earth. People think that it is Sentient Kind from the Universe but those are all from Heaven. The SPORTS MODEL is from Sentient Kind from THE SPORTS MODEL PLANET and that is the exception as far as flyable SpaceShips from Sentient Kind is concerned that you may see flying around someday. There is another one called "FRANK" which maybe seen flying around in the future. FRANK is in the United States of America and is from Heaven. FRANK uses a different type of Propulsion than GRYPHON although GRYPHON has the same type of PROPULSION as backup. FRANK uses INTERDIMENSIONAL AIR DUCTING for propulsion. The POWERPLANT GRYPHON uses involving REPULSOR FIELD is one of the most powerful POWERPLANTS ever created. That technology will someday be on cars as part of an ANTI-VEHICLE COLLSION SYSTEM. It can halt a vehicle at 2 inches prior to a collision at 400 MPH without the passengers or driver being harmed. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]