U.S. pilot U.F.O.(U.A.P.) testimonial

Xilon_x

i love this thread, keep it up lol

ASUS Tuf X570 Pro Wifi | Ryzen 7 5800X | 4x8gb 3200Mhz GSkill/Crucial | Gigabyte RTX 3060 TI | 1 500gb Samsung 860 EVO Boot SSD | 2 500gb HDD | 500gb Crucial NVMe (With DCS install) | EVGA 650BQ  |  Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + TM TF Rudder Pedals | TrackIr 5 | A handy dandy notepad ; )

F-5E | A-10CII | F-14 | FC3 | F-16 | F/A-18 | M2kC | MiG-19 | Sa342 | UH-1H | Ka-50 | L-39 | C-101 | P-51D | FW-190 D-9 | F-86 | Combined Arms | Mi-24P | Mi-8 | NS430 | Apache | "Christian" Eagle II ✝️ | Mirage F1

Primary Aircraft = Strong Red | Secondary Aircraft = Orange | Rarely Used = Yellow | Dead Aircraft/Not Bound = Purple | Recent Spike of Use = Teal/Cyan/Aquamarine/Whatever you want to call this

• 2 weeks later...

John Burroughs, Rendlesham UFO witness.

Edited by jctrnacty

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

On 12/12/2021 at 10:26 PM, jctrnacty said:

Colonel Charles Halt, Rendlesham ufo incident , england. 1980

Brilliant, this the one I'm most familiar with, and I'll admit was obsessed with when I was younger.

But it has been thoroughly debunked, and yes, you can thank Ian Ridpath for me now being incredibly skeptical of these things.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jctrnacty said:

UAP recorded by civil aicraft pilot

That is a COMBAT-CHASIS on a COMBAT AIR PATROL at 825 000 meters. They are a HUMANOID shaped Battlemech. At some point in the future HumanKind will get to see them up close but not aggressively. A COMBAT-CHASIS is 1000 meters to 3500 meters tall. They are capable of running on the ground and have a MODULAR WEAPONS PACK. What you see there is the Navigation Light. So in this environment you have Spaceships from Sentient Kind from other stars in the Milky Way Galaxy like the Sports Model. And then you have Experimental Aircraft and now you see Heaven's SPECIAL FORCES AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS and COMBAT-CHASIS. For performance they are extremely agile the COMBAT-CHASIS and that one could travel to another Galaxy in 30 minutes. They have seen combat on Earth before in a previous history which is why people see 11:11 repeatedly on the clock. So some things can be explained and described but hopefully someday it would be better to see some video of a COMBAT-CHASIS up close. If one lands you must remain clear by at least 500 meters for the biggest ones as a gust of wind can lead to them stepping forward or back. Many Governments Military already know of Heaven's AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS and COMBAT CHASIS. A lot of technology is flown into Earth from Heaven including electronics. The fact that something that big can halt at that altitude and then move in a different direction is extremely high performance. If you look at the Satellite Chain, no one knows this but their size matches that above video. At the rear of the column is 3 COMBAT-CHASIS. So it is not a satellite that you see but an AEROSPACE CRAFT of some type that is changing its vector. Satellites are more difficult to spot they are tiny and much further away. Although they appear to be moving it is Earth that is moving. They do not park Satellites in a moving orbit at all, it is simply park and remain there like the ISS. They always keep LOW ORBIT clear for Spaceships and Rockets. If you should see a Star that changes colour red/white then you are observing a Spaceship, it is in fact a Shepherd called "DISCOBALL." The SHEPHERDS operate around the rings of planets and help maintain the rings which sometimes the rocks drift away. Stars do not change colour but Spaceships lights can. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

7 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

That is a COMBAT-CHASIS on a COMBAT AIR PATROL at 825 000 meters. They are a HUMANOID shaped Battlemech. At some point in the future HumanKind will get to see them up close but not aggressively. A COMBAT-CHASIS is 1000 meters to 3500 meters tall. They are capable of running on the ground and have a MODULAR WEAPONS PACK. What you see there is the Navigation Light. So in this environment you have Spaceships from Sentient Kind from other stars in the Milky Way Galaxy like the Sports Model. And then you have Experimental Aircraft and now you see Heaven's SPECIAL FORCES AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS and COMBAT-CHASIS. For performance they are extremely agile the COMBAT-CHASIS and that one could travel to another Galaxy in 30 minutes. They have seen combat on Earth before in a previous history which is why people see 11:11 repeatedly on the clock. So some things can be explained and described but hopefully someday it would be better to see some video of a COMBAT-CHASIS up close. If one lands you must remain clear by at least 500 meters for the biggest ones as a gust of wind can lead to them stepping forward or back. Many Governments Military already know of Heaven's AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS and COMBAT CHASIS. A lot of technology is flown into Earth from Heaven including electronics. The fact that something that big can halt at that altitude and then move in a different direction is extremely high performance. If you look at the Satellite Chain, no one knows this but their size matches that above video. At the rear of the column is 3 COMBAT-CHASIS. So it is not a satellite that you see but an AEROSPACE CRAFT of some type that is changing its vector. Satellites are more difficult to spot they are tiny and much further away. Although they appear to be moving it is Earth that is moving. They do not park Satellites in a moving orbit at all, it is simply park and remain there like the ISS. They always keep LOW ORBIT clear for Spaceships and Rockets. If you should see a Star that changes colour red/white then you are observing a Spaceship, it is in fact a Shepherd called "DISCOBALL." The SHEPHERDS operate around the rings of planets and help maintain the rings which sometimes the rocks drift away. Stars do not change colour but Spaceships lights can. 

I really WONDER, what's with ALL the capitals?

But seriously, this stuff is hilarious, keep it coming :wavetowel:

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

2 hours ago, sirrah said:

I really WONDER, what's with ALL the capitals?

But seriously, this stuff is hilarious, keep it coming :wavetowel:

You guys want to talk about UFO's or would you prefer make believe like New Zealand's Media. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

6 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

You guys want to talk about UFO's or would you prefer make believe like New Zealand's Media. 

Well, personally I'd prefer proven facts and science over:

• Lousy quality videos, narrated by some uneducated person saying things like "oh my god" and "whatever that is, it's looking for something"
  • Testimonies by so called educated people (such as fighter pilots) that just want some attention because their career is washed out and nobody is taking them serious anymore

But by all means, continue. This thread is a good laugh :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

33 minutes ago, sirrah said:

• Lousy quality videos, narrated by some uneducated person saying things like "oh my god" and "whatever that is, it's looking for something"
  • Testimonies by so called educated people (such as fighter pilots) that just want some attention because their career is washed out and nobody is taking them serious anymore

UFO stealth tech at work; it renders itself to appear as, maximum, 10 pixels on a video. 

Trust me, I worked at Area 15. It's kind of like Area 51, but our budget was a fraction of it and it mostly dealt with how to make people post bad videos online, claim them as absolute proof, and then allow Area 51 to go on with its actual development.

That being the creation of a real Santa Claus.

• Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

On 1/22/2022 at 4:11 AM, sirrah said:

What if the guy you are talking too was responsible for the technology of those Unidentified Flying Objects? Scientific questions, shoot, I dare you!

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

On 1/21/2022 at 8:56 AM, SUBS17 said:

NEW ZEALAND ISN'T REAL IT'S A TORY PLOT DEVICE TO EXPLAIN HOW.MICHAEL JACKSON DIED

• Thanks 2

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

On 1/25/2022 at 11:22 PM, jctrnacty said:

Awesome, finally some sharp footage!

Oh wait... nope.. still 2 pixels of UFO...

System specs:

3 hours ago, sirrah said:

Awesome, finally some sharp footage!

Oh wait... nope.. still 2 pixels of UFO...

There is sharp footage including interviews with the pilot of GRIFFIN who is known as WRAITH but New Zealand does not have the real internet. 

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

4 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

The Butlerian Jihad would indicate that it'd be primitive if present at all.

If you are interested it uses a combination of ADVANCED FLY BY WIRE and COGNITIVE INSECT CONTROL. So if you came across one would you: 

A/ ignore it.

B/ ring someone and brag or

C/ get a selfie.

Some other cool UFO stuff.

So here is a question, how would someone safely film this scene with an aircraft. This one uses the same POWERPLANT as GRIFFIN. 

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]