U.S. pilot U.F.O.(U.A.P.) testimonial

Xilon_x

2 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

If anybody knows anything about the cognitive abilities of an insect, it's Subs17.

Moths eat Mites only and when they have had something to eat they play by flying. For them landing on a Monster is considered Daring. For flight an insect from another place helped in order to create the FLY BY WIRE of the ORNITHOPTER called an ORNITH.(400 Million years of CODING) There is some things that are possible with FLY BY WIRE but for an ORNITHOPTER it requires the help of precision in WING FLAP MOVEMENT. And for that it is required some help by an actual insect brain. It is possible now to have a contained unit with the features but for Aerobatics you would still need the help of insect input in order to get it just right. So some things possible with such an Aircraft include Landing on Walls and Ceilings, for that you would need an insects help to get a perfect landing. An aircraft like that would be terrifying in order to achieve it. We could see such aircraft on Earth in the future for basic flight just like flying cars which are not far off. 

What makes the Star Wars AEROSPACE-FIGHTER hover above the ground like that is GRAVITY SHADOW. So you can levitate objects using it and you can use it for ships as it can block a hole of leaks if a ship were to be hit by something and begin to fill with water. The technology can also achieve INTERGALACTIC Travel. In the near future you may see bigger SpaceShips being built with it. For ISS they can use GRAVITY SHADOW for HULL PROTECTION and ARTIFICIAL GRAVITY 1G. That AEROSPACE-FIGHTER's main POWERPLANT is still REPULSOR FIELD though which just like GRYPHON. For The Mandalorian  that scene would have to be filmed at 800 000 meters by using HOLO FIELD PROJECTION and then both images combined like all of the other movies for a blended more realistic scene. GRAVITY SHADOW, HOLO, REPULSOR ISOTOPEs are created from PARTICLE COLLISION MANUFACTURE. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, SUBS17 said:

Moths eat Mites only and when they have had something to eat they play by flying. For them landing on a Monster is considered Daring. For flight an insect from another place helped in order to create the FLY BY WIRE of the ORNITHOPTER called an ORNITH.(400 Million years of CODING) There is some things that are possible with FLY BY WIRE but for an ORNITHOPTER it requires the help of precision in WING FLAP MOVEMENT. And for that it is required some help by an actual insect brain. It is possible now to have a contained unit with the features but for Aerobatics you would still need the help of insect input in order to get it just right. So some things possible with such an Aircraft include Landing on Walls and Ceilings, for that you would need an insects help to get a perfect landing. An aircraft like that would be terrifying in order to achieve it. We could see such aircraft on Earth in the future for basic flight just like flying cars which are not far off. 

What makes the Star Wars AEROSPACE-FIGHTER hover above the ground like that is GRAVITY SHADOW. So you can levitate objects using it and you can use it for ships as it can block a hole of leaks if a ship were to be hit by something and begin to fill with water. The technology can also achieve INTERGALACTIC Travel. In the near future you may see bigger SpaceShips being built with it. For ISS they can use GRAVITY SHADOW for HULL PROTECTION and ARTIFICIAL GRAVITY 1G. That AEROSPACE-FIGHTER's main POWERPLANT is still REPULSOR FIELD though which just like GRYPHON. For The Mandalorian  that scene would have to be filmed at 800 000 meters by using HOLO FIELD PROJECTION and then both images combined like all of the other movies for a blended more realistic scene. GRAVITY SHADOW, HOLO, REPULSOR ISOTOPEs are created from PARTICLE COLLISION MANUFACTURE. 

image.gif

• Like 2

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

8 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

***crazy <profanity>***

Excuse me, sir, would you like ranch or italian dressing with your word salad? I have a very savory tomato vinegarette you might enjoy, too.

Edited by Mars Exulte
  • Like 2

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I'd like to see some of this technology for the simulation and gaming community. One good technology is HOLO and the other is GRAVITY SHADOW. With the two combined you would get a pure 360x360x360 picture complete with G effects and inertia. It might be a while before both are available but HOLO Field could be as simple as a small box that plugs into your computer. It would give a full cockpit but you would still need to have buttons and switches. There is a lot of HOLO FIELD in those movies. The Canyon in The Mandalorian is HOLO FIELD. 

So while you armchairs are nearing the end of your COMPUTER AND TECHNOLOGY ACCESS just remember that elsewhere new technology is on the Horizon.  

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

8 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

I'd like to see some of this technology for the simulation and gaming community. One good technology is HOLO and the other is GRAVITY SHADOW. With the two combined you would get a pure 360x360x360 picture complete with G effects and inertia.

I can't wait to hear about the first Elite Dangerous players going out like Alex Kamal.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

13 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

I can't wait to hear about the first Elite Dangerous players going out like Alex Kamal.

In my experience using that high a definition playback in a game can be interesting with external view. Does Elite Dangerous feature AEROSPACE MAPPING? Are the Planets modelled to the same level as DCS? 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The title is correct, something as big as extraterrestrial contact can't be kept secret.

So, why is it limited to hazy pictures, poor photoshops, and shakey phone video?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

6 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

You know why... and I know why... but I don't think THEY know why 😃

Well, I'll stop being snarky when the lizard people actually want to play ball when it comes to pay. Chemtrail handling is hardwork and the aliens are at least polite. WAY more polite.

14 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Well, I'll stop being snarky when the lizard people actually want to play ball when it comes to pay. Chemtrail handling is hardwork and the aliens are at least polite. WAY more polite.

We all know that you guys are doing a typical CHATEL of Anti-social Society on someone. Enjoy it while you can but remember, and ask your toilet box this for confirmation. Nobody and I mean nobody shall ever be polite to any of you ever again for all eternity.

21 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

You know why... and I know why... but I don't think THEY know why 😃

The reason why is plain and simple you are a DORK! Now back to topic, Lizard people where do you guys get that idea from? 

I just realized something, how is your guys SENTIENCE today? Something got UNSEATED earlier and it may or may not affect the dorks!  

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

On 2/1/2022 at 5:30 AM, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

The title is correct, something as big as extraterrestrial contact can't be kept secret.

So, why is it limited to hazy pictures, poor photoshops, and shakey phone video?

I don't subsscribe to SUBS17's particular flavor of insanity, and consider myself a fairly skeptical person but I do consider the UFO\UAP phenomenon real. Let me make it clear, I don't believe in conspiracy theories, and I don't think that "It's Aliens" is a satisfactory answer. I do think that there is some kind of phenomenon, which is fairly well documented, and to answer your question: It' isnt a secret. We just have no idea what it is, or whether it even represents contact. There is simply too much stigma around it that not a single scientific agency want's to take it seriously or invest any money into it's research so that no one with any serious equipment or funds has undertaken to investigate it to any great length. 

If you are interested in a sociological and psychological treatise of the subject there is a pretty good book on it that doesn't delve into the "What" but more into the "Why" this phenomenon is not taken seriously by any government agency in the world, by Leslie Kean. An investigative pulitzer prize winning journalist. 

Edited by Lurker

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

5 hours ago, Lurker said:

I don't subsscribe to SUBS17's particular flavor of insanity, and consider myself a fairly skeptical person but I do consider the UFO\UAP phenomenon real. Let me make it clear, I don't believe in conspiracy theories, and I don't think that "It's Aliens" is a satisfactory answer. I do think that there is some kind of phenomenon, which is fairly well documented, and to answer your question: It' isnt a secret. We just have no idea what it is, or whether it even represents contact. There is simply too much stigma around it that not a single scientific agency want's to take it seriously or invest any money into it's research so that no one with any serious equipment or funds has undertaken to investigate it to any great length. 

Indeed. We're certainly seeing something and not everything is a hoax committed by internet trolls and those seeking attention from media. Having an explanation would be ideal as sometimes these ET claims sure do act a lot like the God-of-the-Gaps fallacy.

"We saw a strange light, but can't idea." 
"... ALIENS."

"What is that weird phenomena I'm seeing on the FLIR? I can't explain it."
"ALIENS!"

Though, I'm not so sure about the stigma. It could be the case that suggested answers from bodies like NASA and the ESA are correct and what we're seeing are mundane if odd atmospheric phenomena. We expect amazing explanations for things which are mysterious, especially after the media aggregator we watch it on applies all sorts of after effects to set the mood (Music, editing, etc.) and we find it disappointing when we hear "Eh, probably just a meteorite burning up in the atmosphere."

We really need to stop using pilots as 'expert witnesses.' We're not. We move a stick and a throttle for a living and we understand how the atmosphere interacts with our vehicle of expertise. We're not really experts on anything beyond that unless otherwise educated on the subject matter at hand. "Former US Military pilot sees UFO!" should really translate to "Dude who got a skate 4 year degree in political science saw something weird in the air." We may seem more intelligent than the general populace, we could be, but our immediately apparent expertise is quite limited.

Even then, it takes more than one export to confirm a hypothesis.

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

If you guys lose your Sentience from a broken CHATEL what happens to your comments? Does it degrade to the state of "Moon spells David Fricken French?"

On another note Sentient Kind flying in the Solar System. Think current technology, if I were to describe exactly how they got here it would make more sense that they are not the people flying UFO's around Earth. Their technology is about the same as HumanKinds. Heaven is beyond Star Trek but it can be described Scientifically, their biggest break through in this History is WORMHOLE DOOR THROUGH TIME and ISOTOPE MANUFACTURE.   

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

54 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

If you guys lose your Sentience from a broken CHATEL what happens to your comments? Does it degrade to the state of "Moon spells David Fricken French?"

On another note Sentient Kind flying in the Solar System. Think current technology, if I were to describe exactly how they got here it would make more sense that they are not the people flying UFO's around Earth. Their technology is about the same as HumanKinds. Heaven is beyond Star Trek but it can be described Scientifically, their biggest break through in this History is WORMHOLE DOOR THROUGH TIME and ISOTOPE MANUFACTURE.   

The only time I have thought “heaven” & “Star Trek” in the same sentence was when I clapped eyes on seven of nine . . .

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

11 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

Nobody and I mean nobody shall ever be polite to any of you ever again for all eternity.

Hello, can I request this be escalated to ''ignored for all eternity''?

8 hours ago, Lurker said:

I don't subsscribe to SUBS17's particular flavor of insanity

You're more of the ''cherry lime'' variety? 😛

3 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

We really need to stop using pilots as 'expert witnesses.'

I don't know if you've noticed, but the overwhelming tendency is ''agrees with my preconceived notions = expert, upsets me 'it's just one guy!!1!' '' I'm inclined to say the internet has made people dumber, but it wasn't that long ago somebody would have drilled a hole in Subs17's head to let out the evil spirits, so I'm of mixed opinion... Intelligent discourse is definitely on the decline at present, though, and the basic skills of how to sift through information and discern what's credible and what isn't have never really been taught, people just go with kneejerk emotional responses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

7 minutes ago, Mars Exulte said:

I don't know if you've noticed, but the overwhelming tendency is ''agrees with my preconceived notions = expert, upsets me 'it's just one guy!!1!' '' I'm inclined to say the internet has made people dumber, but it wasn't that long ago somebody would have drilled a hole in Subs17's head to let out the evil spirits, so I'm of mixed opinion... Intelligent discourse is definitely on the decline at present, though, and the basic skills of how to sift through information and discern what's credible and what isn't have never really been taught, people just go with kneejerk emotional responses.

Our society, or rather some key demographics within it certainly weren't ready for the internet and the demand for skepticism it holds.

John Ramirez says Eric W. Davis is a brilliant man and wishes he would've hired him!

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

BOBBA FETT's AEROSPACE-FIGHTER so cool but it is extremely complex to create. It is possible, this video looks suspiciously realistic.

I have a few ideas how I'd make one.

How about this DCS BOBBA FETTS SPACESHIP. DCS GRYPHON, DCS JANGO FETTS SPACESHIP, DCS MANDOS SPACESHIP, DCS BATSHIP and DCS JAMES BONDS SPACESHIP. The GRYPHON SPACESHIP is a wedge shaped SpaceShip that was at one time witnessed by some Super Hornet Pilots who described a Tic Tac. There is a reason why a Wedge shaped AEROSPACE-FIGHTER is described as looking like a Tic Tac. It is because someone was at that point keeping secret GRYPHON's Shape!

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

LMAO

I really think you should stop treating Star Wars as a documentary. As I said a while back:

Also, no need to pull Star Wars into this (Kuat Shipyards) lmao 🤣

3 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

It is possible, this video looks suspiciously realistic.

Yes, CGI has come a long way. When I think of the original Tron... Also, given that CGI has got this good that should tell us something, given this thread.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

10 hours ago, ams999 said:

LMAO

I really think you should stop treating Star Wars as a documentary. As I said a while back:

Yes, CGI has come a long way. When I think of the original Tron... Also, given that CGI has got this good that should tell us something, given this thread.

So could you and your CGI recreate that scene? Go ahead lets see it.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]