Fix VR hands please

sLYFa

Ever since the Nomex gloves came out (first public 2.7 IIRC), the ingame hands dont match your real hands' position. It's like you have put them on only half way, i.e. the ingame hands extend further forward than your real hands. Also, the night texture for the gloves is still bugged. 

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

On 7/2/2021 at 5:04 PM, sLYFa said:

Ever since the Nomex gloves came out (first public 2.7 IIRC), the ingame hands dont match your real hands' position. It's like you have put them on only half way, i.e. the ingame hands extend further forward than your real hands. Also, the night texture for the gloves is still bugged. 

This, Please guys, since 2.7 i must have had about an hour in a Warbird.. Its a catastrophe for the VR players like myself.
I was primarily a Warbird Player, and the changes that havent been fixed have made the game suffer substantially.

This is the first time in as long as i can remember im not playing the game on a regular basis.
Everyone i used to play with in VR have literally flown 'to the other game'.

Issues still present:
 No Binds for Oculus touch controllers (now have to press spacebar to use trigger in a warbird/any helicopter)

Laser points at a different direction to the hands (You can see how very poor it is here in this 'promo' video)

No Validation on modules to which modules actually have touch control support, meaning ive two choices- I buy the module and dont use it, or i dont buy the module because it is supported and i dont know.

No validation towards 3rd party modules and their stance towards the VR controllers.