Hi there,

I have this code below which successfully exports the left and right DDI to a monitor yet the IFEI is never visible. I thought it might only show the IFEI when the night illumination is on but that wasn't it. I Suspect it is the definition "F18_IFEI =" which must be wrong although others make reference to that exact declaration and it works for them.

below the code is an image of my output. Resolution of the centre monitor is 1920x1080 and the right monitor is 1600x1200. Max combined resolution is 4320x1200. In the image provided, the tiny little thing 3/4 down the output screen is not overlapping or a super tiny IFEI, it is an overlay which allows me to access overclocking settings for my CPU.

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('Hornet 4:3 4320x1200 IFEI');

Description = 'Visual on 1st monitor, DDIs and MFCD on 2nd' // this is not the correct desc and I just haven't changed it
Main_Monitor_x = 1920;
Main_Monitor_y = 1080;

DDI_Screen_x = 1600;
DDI_Screen_y = 1200;

DDI_sizes = 500;

Viewports =
{
    Center =
    {
        x = 0;
        y = 0;
        width = Main_Monitor_x;
        height = Main_Monitor_y;
        viewDx = 0;
        viewDy = 0;
        aspect = Main_Monitor_x / Main_Monitor_y;
    }
}

LEFT_MFCD =
{
    x = Main_Monitor_x;
    y = 0;
    width = DDI_sizes;
    height = DDI_sizes;
}

RIGHT_MFCD =
{
    x = Main_Monitor_x + DDI_Screen_x - DDI_sizes;
    y = 0;
    width = DDI_sizes;
    height = DDI_sizes;
}

F18_IFEI =
{
    x = Main_Monitor_x + (DDI_Screen_x / 2) - (DDI_sizes / 2);
    y = DDI_Screen_y - DDI_sizes;
    width = DDI_sizes;
    height = DDI_sizes; // don't care right now the IFEi will print in a 1:1 apect ratio the same as DDIs, just want to get it to print first of all, tried 630 by 300 and that did nothing btw.
}

UIMainView = Viewports.Center

re.PNG

Edited by SpaceFish112
Added tags and explained the incorrect description line in code. Added explanation for weird IFEI output size ratio, explained overlay on the output screen.

• 2 weeks later...