Are we downloading soon?

pagadi-zaiet

Alex,

I dont consider ANY of my posts to be childish nagging. I can also assure you I have spent many, many, many months waiting for previous titles. From the delayed release of Micropose Gunship, through to Digital Intergrations F16 Combat Pilot, Falcon 1,2,3,4....I think you get the picture.

From the rest of your post I dont think you meant to cause offence and none has been taken...I will look forward to first crashing and then hopefully flying with you sometime real soon!!!

Kaptien,

I dont think your link to the 1C forum is an actual offical statement from 1C....and even if it is, it doesnt say that BS will not be available outside CIS in ANY format.

I have read it as confirming that retail shop versions will only be distributed in the CIS.

Now lets hope for something offical asap.

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Alex,

I dont consider ANY of my posts to be childish nagging. I can also assure you I have spent many, many, many months waiting for previous titles. From the delayed release of Micropose Gunship, through to Digital Intergrations F16 Combat Pilot, Falcon 1,2,3,4....I think you get the picture.

From the rest of your post I dont think you meant to cause offence and none has been taken...I will look forward to first crashing and then hopefully flying with you sometime real soon!!!

Kaptien,

I dont think your link to the 1C forum is an actual offical statement from 1C....and even if it is, it doesnt say that BS will not be available outside CIS in ANY format.

I have read it as confirming that retail shop versions will only be distributed in the CIS.

Now lets hope for something offical asap.

Well, read it again. The question was "Black Shark has gone gold in the russian version. Will it be available to download at the 17. Oktober on this website?" Where Nike-IT replied "No, this game is going to be published only in Russia."

I am afraid 1C is not going to make a DL version available because of western people will pay less (because of currencychanges) and after what I have heard, someone already managed to get english text to the game. (Something about deleting a folder or something, a backdoor for betatester I have heard.) If people buy like 15$ for it and get all manual later in english, and someone mod the sim so we get english menus/buttons, how will then buy western boxed version later? Of course some diehard fans will, but they will loose customers this way. Taken all the time this sim has taken, we all know the simgenre is small compared to ie. a fps lik COD 4 or anything else for the masses.

If they would let us western people to buy it, I am certain that making a DL version would not take that long, as the game is finished and released in boxed version. Come on, how hard can it be to just upload the installerfiles to their server? The game is done! Just needed is uploading to a server and set up a payment site. Can´t takes days to do that? Correct me if I am wrong, I am just afraid we have to wait for western release in app. 3 months....

Edited by Kaptein_Damli

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

Kaptein,

I understand what your saying now.....AND very much hope your wrong.

Also, from what I have read on this forum so far, everyone has been very complimentary of the development team coming on here to keep people up to date on developments (busy since last Fridays release though!)

I would have thought it very unlikely that Waggs would have posted his statement that it will be available to download on or soon after the 17th if that was not confirmed!

I do hope your wrong!!!!

I can only imagine most of the hold ups are publisher/marketing related, given that the beta testers tested this sim also in English I would assume they also tested the missions, training etc and everything else to do with the title which has English links, publishers can be fickle things, no matter what ED want to do they cannot just jump in and do what they please................my bet is this Western Version is ready to rock and roll when circumstances allow, in the mean time we just have to be patient, comprende ? :)

Gary, i would have loved to see you here in the beginning of the year when the only answer was 2008... :doh:

Many of these guys here have been waiting on this forum since 1850 or something like that, and ive been here since that famous 2008 answer came to be. Now where here. So please guys, just let them get everything done and ready without this childish nagging. The release date will soon just be a "bad" memory when we formation fly to our first targets.

Regards

Alex

A lot of us have been here when the original release date was in 2006, myself included. :doh:

Looks like I could have DCS BS in 42 hours and 29 minutes by train:

Brussel Noord/Bruxelles Nord

- Moskva Belorusskaja 42:29 4 IC, CNL, S, EC, D

Details:

1 Brussel Noord/Bruxelles - Köln Hbf

2 Köln - Wjasma

3 Wjasma - Moskva Belorusskaja

How long does it take to get a visa for Russia? :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Next one debating about StarForce on this Forums will get some vacation time to think about it.

Did you delete the post or am i missing something?

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

What is wrong with coordinating for a same-release date for both languages?

Simple, you can thank the EU and US goverrnments that require games to be Rated before release. They can't rate DCS BS yet because it's not finished.

Also, the russian publishers gave a deadline and ED had to meet it. For the rest of the world ED is their own publisher and can set thier own deadlines.

All that said, things could have been handled better.............

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

I am really annoyed by all the neverending questioning about the release of the game.

Kids, the russian and the western are two different products.

The one isn't ready for publishing - simply get that fact.

Car manufacturers sometimes release not the whole bunch of different versions of a car too, because some versions are not finally ready for market.

Asking the same question over and over again is annoying for everybody here, so please stop it.

The western version it not announced for a special release date yet.

What is it that you don't get about it?

The russian version is pretty useless for any western account.

There are two markets.

Why do you think you will get the thing that was not supposed to be for you?

Really, this behaviour is absolutely not understandable and I guess those annoying people will not manage to handle the BlackShark simulation because they don't have the temper to go through the manual or long and planned missions.

They just want to have it like the ones that wanted to have an iPhone when it was new.

Now it's boring for them because they don't know what to do with it.

I will note any name of those annoying, let me call them "questioners" in an internal list and later hold that piece of paper in front of them and say "Here, kid - I told you!"

And now get off to work and do your business, please - before I'm getting really angry!

• Like 2

Alex,

Correct my friend, no offence intended at all. :)

Hope you got my point though about that now when it is being released (even is in RUS) the shouting for it begins again. Now when its finally here i just see it a bit "corny" for wanting to know the exact date. Like ok tomorrow, or in a week. In the big picture (been waiting myself since first announced as a LO addon) it feels a bit... who cares. If you know what i mean. I want this equally much as the next guy on this forum (dont know how many times per day i check in here...!), but now i know its here, at least around a short short bend compared to the long friggin highway it was on first when i came here. And im guessing its a bit annoying to the guys running this forum as well as they cant share what they dont know themselves (or not allowed to answer yet). So we push them and they push ED wich in their turn cant answer or tells them not to say anything yet. Must be crappy to not be able to please the members with the answers they want. And they clearly cant tell us atm, but yet we crave. We can be sure, or i know i can be sure of, that they will tell us when they have the info. I dont doubt that for a second.

So no offence at all mate, it's just what I feel and think about this personally. And my sentences and words are probably not correctly put together many times as english isnt my native language. So im sorry if it was offensive in any way. ;)

Regards

Alex

• Like 1

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

Simple, you can thank the EU and US goverrnments that require games to be Rated before release. They can't rate DCS BS yet because it's not finished.

Nate

Someone typed that its possible to send them a beta.. get that rated and boom.. ready for realease date on all continets at the same time!!

dont remember who wrote it though... but its here somewhere on the forum if it wasent discarded for some reason!! :book:

It takes a fool to remain sane :huh:

Someone typed that its possible to send them a beta.. get that rated and boom.. ready for realease date on all continets at the same time!!

dont remember who wrote it though... but its here somewhere on the forum if it wasent discarded for some reason!! :book:

But what if the majority of the beta is in Russian, with a few tiny bits of English and no German, French or Spanish?? How would they rate that?

Nate

And sorry, but the majority of the mods here just remove ANYTHING that they even slightly disagree with, what is with removing an innocent question to the russians of what they think to the game?

Isnt it their job to keep the forum rules in check? To do the tedius job of tidy up after people who dont read them? And also, some posts that have been deleted recently was about things that cant be discussed because of EULA. And then some more things they clearly stated million times not to talk about.

Their just doing their job.

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

Alex,

I appreciate your post above. Having read all the subsequent ones I do feel guilty that maybe I have started others off on a bit of a rant. (god knows what happened in pages 3 and 4!!! Im guessing some offensive posts were removed?)

I had no desire or intention to piss anyone off, particulary the developers or publishers. In a declining niche market I really do very much appreciate all the hard work that goes into pleasing us. I do also recognise that the dev team are well thought of and have invested time to keep everyone up to date previously.

It was an innocent question seeking a more tangable understanding, or update on timescales following on from Waggs post last Friday. Made in good faith I can assure you, without rant or flame.

I apologise to anyone I have upset too....Afterall, we all want the same thing at the end of the day...A good quality product, well supported...

POST REMOVED BY MODERATOR

You don't need to say the same thing twice in different threads. We understand you are frustrated. So are we.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5