Marianas installed but doesn't work

brettt777

I installed Marianas Islands and it says it's an installed module, but it doesn't work. When I select it for my location, I get no map and the mission won't generate. Am I missing something?

I7 4790K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z97S SLI+, 32GB HyperX 2400 DDR3, GeForce RTX-3060ti 8GB DDR6, Rosewill 80plus Bronze 1000w, Corsair Hydro H100i, Intel 160GB SSD for OS, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Intel 1TB SSD for DCS, P3D, Star Citizen, Sound Blaster Zx, Thermaltake Overseer RX-I, Logitech G940 FFB stick, dual throttle & pedals, TrackIR 5, Surround Speakers & Subwoofer, Oculus Quest 2 VR.

:joystick::pilotfly:

Brett, if you're talking about trying to use fast mission generator with the new map, it doesn't quite work yet, it's a known issue. Use full mission editor to try the map out.

• Like 2

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Are you on Stable or Open Beta?

• Like 1

RYZEN 7 2700 3.2 GHz / GAINWARD RTX 2070 / 32 GB RAM 3200 MHz / ASUS PRIME B450M / M.2 NVMe KINGSTON 1TB / SSD SANDISK 480GB / HD 2TB SATA3 / CORSAIR CX650 / AOC AGON AG322FCX MONITOR / THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS / CUSTOM HEADTRACK

F-14 Tomcat Side View.png

12 hours ago, Typhoon11 said:

On steam, I do not know what this map is for if it does not work...

You've been told that Create Fast Mission does not work yet with Marianas - it's a known issue but you can create your own mission in Mission Editor, use already added Instant Action missions for F-14, F-15, F-16 and F-18 (those I'm sure of, maybe there are some others) or download some user made mission:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/search/?q=marianas+mission&sort=

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

15 hours ago, =Skywarp= said:

Are you on Stable or Open Beta?

Of course it's Open Beta.

@draconus:

I must admit that through google I tried to find out what is going on with this problem, and thanks to you everything is clear :). Honestly writing it through "Instant Action" I tried to fly the Mi-24 and I did not try the others. Everything works out of these planes! Thanks so much and sorry for the inconvenience. Greetings!