HH-60G Please

Personally I'd take any of the S-70 family.

UH-60A/UH-60L Blackhawk

SH-60B/SH-60F Seahawk

HH-60A/HH-60G Pave Hawk

HH-60J Jayhawk

But or the Pavehawk to really make sense, we need the rescue hoist/winch implemented.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

14 minutes ago, Northstar98 said:

But or the Pavehawk to really make sense, we need the rescue hoist/winch implemented.

That's not necessarily true. It can be very useful in troop transport, equipment lifting, scouting and dealing with light vehicles. With its datalink it can easily be used in coordination with A10s and capture areas. That would be far more difficult to do with most other versions of the H-60s. Along with the capability of aerial refueling and extended internal tanks it can have the same longevity of most other models it also has the convenient feature of the fuel dump. We all know some people need the ability to dump fuel mid flight because they loaded too much. 

7 minutes ago, Lesser Panda said:

That's not necessarily true. It can be very useful in troop transport, equipment lifting, scouting and dealing with light vehicles.

Yes, but the Pave Hawk's primary role is insertion/recovery as well as CSAR, and in both the rescue hoist/winch is going to be much more important (same for basically any SAR helicopter, CSAR or otherwise).

Doing an HH-60A/G/W without the rescue hoist would almost be like doing an SH-60B/F/ MH-60R without a dipping SONAR.

Edited by Northstar98
  • Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

2 minutes ago, Northstar98 said:

Yes, but the Pave Hawk's primary role is insertion/recovery as well as CSAR, and in both the rescue hoist/winch is going to be much more important (same for basically any SAR helicopter, CSAR or otherwise).

I'm sure if they were going to add the helicopter they would add the hoist as well. My point is even if you don't use it for CSAR it still has many uses and advantages over other versions. Many of the Pave Hawk's addons would be advantageous to the playability in the game.

4 minutes ago, Lesser Panda said:

I'm sure if they were going to add the helicopter they would add the hoist as well. My point is even if you don't use it for CSAR it still has many uses and advantages over other versions. Many of the Pave Hawk's addons would be advantageous to the playability in the game.

Yeah, but doing one but forgetting about it's primary role, would be pretty unacceptable IMO.

• Like 1

System:

Just now, Northstar98 said:

Yeah, but doing one but forgetting about it's primary role, would be pretty unacceptable IMO.

I agree to a point. I just cant imagine it being too difficult to integrate hoist functions so I'm not too terribly worried. If they truly can't add that feature I would honestly still prefer the Pave Hawk over others purely for the Improved navigation, FLIR, RWR, AR and Data link. Most army branch 60s would struggle in a lot of the combat environments people make in the game. The MH-60 may technically be a better helicopter for playability but I'm not as familiar with them with what variants had what. I'm sure it would also be harder to get some documentation on how they operate.

I prefere the HH-60G too.

My ranking would be:

1. HH-60G Pave Hawk (CSAR & air to air refuelling)
2. MH-60R Sea Hawk (Because we need navy helicopter. SAR, ASW/ASUW & hellfires/rockets)
3. UH-60L Black Hawk ("External Stores Support System" for firepower and/or external fueltanks)
4. UH-60A Black Hawk (Classic)
5. MH-60L DAP/ AH-60L (Let`s show the Apache what we got!)

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

3 minutes ago, ojanim said:

I prefere the HH-60G too.

My ranking would be:

1. HH-60G Pave Hawk (CSAR & air to air refuelling)
2. MH-60R Sea Hawk (Because we need navy helicopter. SAR, ASW/ASUW & hellfires/rockets)
3. UH-60L Black Hawk ("External Stores Support System" for firepower and/or external fueltanks)
4. UH-60A Black Hawk (Classic)
5. MH-60L DAP/ AH-60L (Let`s show the Apache what we got!)

For the Seahawk, it's kinda difficult - ASW doesn't exist at all in DCS - there are no ASW sensors and no ASW weapons at all, and it would be a hell of a lot of work to implement it. Let alone the entire rest of the naval environment which is lacking in almost every single aspect.

The MH-60R I reckon will be especially challenging over an SH-60F or even SH-60B.

Plus, we really need the rescue hoist/winch to be functional for SAR, as well as life rafts.

Edited by Northstar98

System:

12 minutes ago, Northstar98 said:

For the Seahawk, it's kinda difficult - ASW doesn't exist at all in DCS - there are no ASW sensors and no ASW weapons at all, and it would be a hell of a lot of work to implement it. Let alone the entire rest of the naval environment which is lacking in almost every single aspect.

The MH-60R I reckon will be especially challenging over an SH-60F or even SH-60B.

I hope the naval environment and especially the sea/land rescue part gets more developed in the future.

If a MH-60R would be to difficult I would gladly accept the SH-60B or SH-60F.

Maybe a MH-60R and the entire ASW environment needs to be developed by ED.

Since there a no news about a navy helicopter being developed or planned I pin my hopes on RAZBAM developing a SH-3 Sea King.

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

Anybody else see the a10 land a 42 minutes in the video?

Modules I look forward too: BO-105, OH-58, AH-64, BS3, Eurofighter.
Wishlist: Ah-1 (any variant), HH-60 Pavehawk/ UH-60, A-4, AH6, and F-4

Joystick/Throttle/Rudder pedals: T.16000 Stick, TWCS throttle, and T-Flight rudder pedals.

12 hours ago, Shark 3-1 said:

Anybody else see the a10 land a 42 minutes in the video?

The A-10C squadrons of the 74th 'Flying Tigers' and 75th 'Tiger Sharks' fall under the command of the 23rd Wing and are home based at Moody AFB, GA.

The 23rd Wing (formerly known as the 23rd Fighter Wing and consisted of only A-10's) encompasses multiple CSAR tasked squadrons, operating multiple platforms. (Remember the 'FT' tail code on the -60? FT='Flying Tigers')

https://www.moody.af.mil/About-Us/Units/23d-Wing/

Edited by =DROOPY=
  • Like 1

Unique aviation images for the passionate aviation enthusiast:

Fb: FighterJetGeek Aviation Images - Home | Facebook

IG: https://www.instagram.com/the_fighterjetgeek/

Aviation Photography Digest: AviationPhotoDigest.com/author/SMEEK9

Thanks!

• Like 1

Modules I look forward too: BO-105, OH-58, AH-64, BS3, Eurofighter.
Wishlist: Ah-1 (any variant), HH-60 Pavehawk/ UH-60, A-4, AH6, and F-4

Joystick/Throttle/Rudder pedals: T.16000 Stick, TWCS throttle, and T-Flight rudder pedals.