Marianas scenic Templates

3 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

OK, lets start with the aircrafts:

T85ljz8.jpg

Move (not copy, move) the highlighted folders to the path of your DCS settings: D:\Users\Saved Games\Mixed DCS Missions\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\

Next, the Ground items:

for some reason I can't seem to get these two mods correctly installed, no civilian aircraft are present on any of the (intl) airports and I'm still getting the not authorized and will be disabled message for the civilian and military mods. I should have mentioned that I had to replace my original ssd a few months ago and had to reinstall DCS, if I need to re-install again that's OK, what do you think?  Thanks TC

3 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Rgl4ZZb.jpg

Again, MOVE the highlighted folders to this path:

D:\Users\Saved Games\Mixed DCS Missions\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\tech\

Best regards,

Eduardo

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

39 minutes ago, too-cool said:

...  I'm still getting the not authorized and will be disabled message for the civilian and military mods.

The only possible cause for the not authorized message, is when you have foraneous files on this path:

T85ljz8.jpg

Are those two folders still there? ... they should not be there, they have to got onto D:\Users\Saved Games\Mixed DCS Missions\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\

If everything is as I have told you, and it still don't work, then I'm out of ideas about what could be causing your issue 😧

regards,

Eduardo

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

21 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

The only possible cause for the not authorized message, is when you have foraneous files on this path:

T85ljz8.jpg

Are those two folders still there? ... they should not be there, they have to got onto D:\Users\Saved Games\Mixed DCS Missions\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\

If everything is as I have told you, and it still don't work, then I'm out of ideas about what could be causing your issue 😧

regards,

Eduardo

I gotten rid of the authorize mod error, had to delete a file in each listed mod folder but when I debug all files I'm getting this warning, see attached. Were do I download these two files, I can't find them.  Thanks TC

debug.pdf

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

3 hours ago, Minsky said:

It's all in the description.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3309124/

I have the mod you list but the Sam Sites Asset Pack I can't find any where, I see the High Digits SAMs Mod but the download link is dead or I need something else to make that link work... Can you provide a link to Sam Sites Asset Pack 1.3.  Thanks

2 hours ago, Minsky said:

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 23.01.11.png

When I click on that link this is what I get, see attached. Doesn't matter how many times I click the attached just repeats itself.  TC

help.pdf

42 minutes ago, too-cool said:

When I click on that link this is what I get, see attached. Doesn't matter how many times I click the attached just repeats itself.  TC

help.pdf 635.24 kB · 1 download

Click "download anyway" button to download.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

On 7/10/2021 at 4:07 PM, draconus said:

Click "download anyway" button to download.

Got it all work out, had to do a clean and repair, check to ensure everything was in the right place and it works. I had the issue with Pt2 but found if you load one template at a time modify your mission and save the templates it works flawlessly. Thanks for all the help.  TC

Edited by too-cool
add on
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just spent many hours trying to figure out why the static templates when loaded did not save as my miz. It turned out i was using the wrong version of Civ airplanes. Civil Aircraft Mod V0.86 is the correct version and it works perfect now after creating a clean Guam mission file. Thanks @Minsky for this great template.

• Thanks 1

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL

On 7/26/2021 at 6:19 AM, rick66 said:

Just spent many hours trying to figure out why the static templates when loaded did not save as my miz. It turned out i was using the wrong version of Civ airplanes. Civil Aircraft Mod V0.86 is the correct version and it works perfect now after creating a clean Guam mission file. Thanks @Minsky for this great template.

Yeah, I mentioned it several times in the description, but CAM's site isn't making it easier for users to find the latest version 😕 

Glad you got it sorted!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dima | My DCS uploads

• 5 months later...

The new templates are nearly done. And when I say "new", I mean they are being created completely from scratch. The first part (of planned eight) will contain the majority of the 1300+ objects I hand-placed across the Marianas, and will be mod-free.

Reworked the carrier templates to allow for at least four spawn locations on each:

vxSTjz3.jpg

mF36pM3.jpg

Made the North West Field worth visiting:

c19R9Go.jpg

Twy F and South Ramp 7 arm/de-arm areas at Andersen:

TCECeNK.jpg

JetMiVR.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Dima | My DCS uploads

Lovely work, cant wait to give them a try 🤩

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Finished exporting everything into the templates today, and encountered a very nasty issue. When importing any template into a blank mission file, it loads nearly instantaneously. When, however, I'm trying to import a second template into the same mission, it takes up to five minutes to complete. This is, of course, unacceptable.

This affects only the static templates. My master .miz file (1700+ objects) have normal loading times.

As of now, I have no idea how to solve this.

If you want to give it a try, here's the archive with the templates:

Marianas_Static_Templates_TEST1_29-December-2021.zip

MST1 - Base

MST2 - Civil Objects
REQUIREMENTS:
- Civil Aircraft Mod v0.86: https://filehorst.de/folder.php?key=dnc1kh7A
- Authentic Marianas Livery Pack: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3318432/
- Fire Department Livery Pack: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313210/

MST3 - Extra Objects
REQUIREMENTS:
- SAM Sites Asset Pack Beta 1.8 or later: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/275571-sam-sites-asset-pack/
- Military Aircraft Mod 1.7.1 or later: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3307071/

MST4 Supercarrier

MST5 Stennis

MST6 Forrestal

MST7 Tarawa

MST8 Refueling Tracks

Edited by Minsky
  • Like 1

Dima | My DCS uploads

I will try them tonight 👍

• 10 months later...

Hi, quick question.

Is there an easy way to REMOVE the templates once added to a mission? I want to make a version of the mission WITHOUT the templates for a little better VR performance, though flying around the Marianas is much more enjoyable with the Templates on. I think I would maybe just leave the BASE and remove the SHIPS.

I am sure I am missing something obvious.

2 hours ago, Recluse said:

Is there an easy way to REMOVE the templates once added to a mission?

Unfortunately, the answer is NO, there is no command to remove a template ... the mission has a list of the templates used on it, so it would be very easy for ED to add the ability that if you re-load a mission's existing Template, it means you actually want to delete it, and proceed to delete those objects. Hopefully, ED will eventually add such functionality to the Static Templates feature 🙏

However, what you CAN do, is delete the Objects that the Template added to the Mission. For that, I make use of the UNIT LIST, then order the list by Unit Name or by any criteria that fits your need .. on this figure I ordered by Module because I wanted to remove only the user Mods:

xp8B3Xr.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Rudel!  I was afraid of that 🙂

I did go to the Objects List and show the hidden Units.  DiMon added quite a lot of units so it was a daunting list  for sure.  Luckily the naming convention should make it easy to remove those ship objects added in MST4.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This looks great, However, after about 10 minutes the game freezes requiring forced close.  It's got something to do with the mods as I can fly around the Marianas Islands without issues when I load a mod free version.  I've gone through all the install instructions and it all seems good,  I'm wondering if its because I'm using the Open Beta MT?

dcs.log