For Sale - Thrustmaster F-22 Pro (Final price drop - $US 60)

pngflyer

Hi,

I have a Thrustmaster F-22 Pro for sale, unused, and in excellent condition.  Has all original manuals/paperwork.  I'd like to put the money towards buying something I can actually use as I don't have the skills to mod this.

I've no idea what it's worth, so lets start at $US 100.  If that price is unreasonable, talk to me and we can work something out.  I'm in Australia.  Can send overseas but buyer would need to pay the shipping...

EDIT: Too expensive?  Lets make it $US 80...  This would be great for anyone who has a base already and needs a cheap grip for it.  Apparently has OMRON switches too...

EDIT #2: OK, final price drop.  Last chance!  $US 60.  PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

pngflyer

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

Edited by pngflyer

I remember walking by the hardware section of shops and stared with awe at it, droolling.
Good luck with the selling, sir.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• pngflyer changed the title to For Sale - Thrustmaster F-22 Pro (Price Dropped)

Wow this brings back memories!  This was the first big purchase I made after graduating college and being out on my own - I remember how excited I was to find it at the local MicroCenter in 1998 (before everything could be bought online), and walking around the store for about an hour trying to decide whether the spend the $150 on it...was a BIG purchase at the time, but maybe my favorite-ever piece of sim-gear ever bought.  I still have it packed away in a box somewhere...don't think I could ever part with it.

GLWS!

• Like 1

• pngflyer changed the title to For Sale - Thrustmaster F-22 Pro (Final price drop - $US 60)