SRS issue

Hi guys, I'm having some trouble with SRS. I used to use it before and it worked fine but since updating to 2.7 its not working properly.

It auto connects to the server, I can see people in there and when i press the assigned push to talk button it does say TR but i don't hear anyone and no one can hear me. What am I doing wrong please?

I've clicked on audio preview on the srs client home screen and my mic and audio is being picked up there but not in game

Thank you

Edited by Viciam1

Also guys, I used to have the the Q key on my keyboard assigned to change the radio on SRS in the f16. I can't remember which key I binded. Like what its called in the Adjust Controls option. Can anyone help? Like in the f16 there are 2 frequencies you can use SRS, I used to press Q to change between the 2. Can anyone help?

For the first issue, I can't help much, but make sure that the SRS and the device for helmet audio in DCS are the same. Maybe it'll help.

For the second question, I don't use that feature, but maybe the control you're looking for is "Select Next Radio", in the SRS Controls section.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

For SRS support, always head to the SRS Discord https://discord.gg/Ajzxqxj

Follow common issues

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord