Oxygen Regulator Switch

Alpiinoo

• ED Team

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

6 hours ago, Alpiinoo said:

Hi,

Viper's oxygen regulator supply switch is wrong.

And It should close on the ramp.

Screen_210706_114031.png

1000_316.jpg

What do you mean close on the ramp? As in be in the off position? 

Edited by Florence201

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is there such a chief's checklist? I see it is there as part of the pilot's checklist and also flight manual normal procedures (which should generally match). It's not really clear if the procedure items are "do" or "verify" or a mixture of both. But unless there is some reason to store the airplane differently than the state indicated by the pilot procedure then it makes the most sense for the airplane to be prepared such that all actions possible were already set.

I feel that the Viper module has chosen to set certain switches to positions suitable for quick flight possibly to avoid user complaint (C&I UFC, O2 normal, air source norm, etc.) instead of their textbook positions.

On 7/7/2021 at 9:03 PM, Frederf said:

Is there such a chief's checklist?

Yes.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP