Announcement Regarding AGM-65 Maverick Loads

RAZBAM_ELMO

Thank you so much for listening!

This is a great decision and gives us a lot more flexibility to build missions around older or specific scenarios that benefit from a true fire and forget weapon.

Looking forward to the updates.😍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Thanks much for the Solomonic decision !

On a quick glance, the Manual is looking top notch. I certainly will check it out in detail.

The Combat Flight tidbit is quite interesting. I'm interested in that software too, just waiting for it to be updated with the latest Map changes to take the plunge.

Edit to add:

A small suggestion, if it is not already considered. In the weapons section of the manual, you could add a line per weapon specifying the time frame on which said weapon is a valid loadout.

Edited by Draken35
  • Like 1

I cant think of anyone who would be negatively impacted by the entire module because 1 variant of a weapon was in the arsenal that was a few years off service dates 😄 

If you would be, please make yourself known so we can avoid your input in the future xD

I'd be pretty annoyed if they were removed for that reason so glad theyre staying.

• Like 3

Gotta say. I'm impressed with this decision. 

• Like 7

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

2 minutes ago, Harlikwin said:

Gotta say. I'm impressed with this decision. 

And it was the right decision for the right reason.

As stated by RAZBAM_Elmo:  "It has been decided to give the user that option. . . . "

That is the kind of language that builds trust in a developer. Trust = $$$

• Like 8

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Was it really necessary to delete the feedback thread?

It has a plethora of very good points and ideas in it that will be worth coming back to and reminding you, and indeed all DCS devs, of.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

9 minutes ago, Tippis said:

Was it really necessary to delete the feedback thread?

It has a plethora of very good points and ideas in it that will be worth coming back to and reminding you, and indeed all DCS devs, of.

I think the other devs here took careful notice and will not want the vocal hordes in their forums. :happy:

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Thanks for listening Razbam.  Although I have to say the decision shouldn't have been based purely on customer feedback but rather that the Harrier CAN carry and deploy these weapons, just because the marines no longer employed the weapon doesn't mean the capability was removed.  Now if I am totally wrong and the capability was removed that's another story.

Anyway, thanks Razbam.

• Like 2

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo