[RESOLVED] HUD house symbol on the opposite side?

dorianR666

Im not entirely sure this is a bug, but it is suspect.

m2000_inverted_house.trk

bbbb.png

when you look at this picture. the current waypoint is roughly at my 4 o'clock. you can see that on the HSI/IDN.

yet HUD is telling me to turn left? i'd be doing a 270 degree turn instead of 90 degree.

when the house is roof-up, so to speak, im supposed to chase it. when its roof-down, im supposed to turn in the opposite direction of it (???), with current implementation.

is this how its supposed to work? shouldnt i be chasing it in both cases? its confusing and counter-intuitive for no reason.

Edited by dorianR666
  • Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

• dorianR666 changed the title to (NO BUG) HUD house symbol on the opposite side?
  • myHelljumper changed the title to [NO BUG] HUD house symbol on the opposite side?

Hi,

Sorry to post in there so late, but there is indeed an issue with the HUD indication and dorianR666 is actually right: the "tiny house" should be on the right side in this case.

You always turn in the direction of the reticule to get the shortest way to the waypoint.

Eg: if you fly with the waypoint on your right, when you cross the 90° line the reticule with go from "up right" to "down right"...

Tks

Ce réticule, qui se déplace sur une parallèle à l'horizon passant par le vecteur vitesse présente l'erreur de route.

Le sens de la flèche indique si l'on va vers le but ou si le but est derrière.

Le passage de rapprochement en éloignement se fait à la traversée de la ligne perpendiculaire à la route suivie.

Après dépassement du but, le réticule erreur de route indique la direction du but en éloignement.

Edited by Габихан
  • Thanks 1

• myHelljumper changed the title to [REPORTED] HUD house symbol on the opposite side?
  • 4 months later...
  • myHelljumper changed the title to [RESOLVED] HUD house symbol on the opposite side?