YAK-38 3d Modeling progress.

Am 23.4.2022 um 01:13 schrieb cubanace:

Hello everyone, 

I finally got my new PC and I am able to do what I love and Learn in the process.

I will let the Photos speak for themselves.

I wish you all the best.

Today's Work Progress.

Holy cow! 😱

That looks amazing! Great work from the team.

Btw, do we have a chance for a 2 seat version?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in regards the YAK-38 Project Progress , I been busy with work, but I put together a quick video of the progress of the EFM Vertical takeoff and how the Stalling characteristics are coming along while going from VTOL to forward flight, The EFM now takes into account Wing lift in different sections and speeds to better simulate the YAK-38 small wings and its importance of VTOL and its transaction to forward flight.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIFjmHROOk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there any news concerning the Yak? I recently placed Harriers in a pseudo-soviet paintscheme on the Kuznetsov, but your Yak-38 would be much better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

On 1/12/2023 at 3:01 PM, Tomcatter87 said:

Is there any news concerning the Yak?

To my knowledge cubanace is working on the Skyraider, the Yak is in the drawers for later, possibly as an actual module (fingers crossed)

Edited by tete4Ywis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Please keep us updated, I've been telling everyone how good cold war is getting in DCS, but analyzing the assets we have, we truly are lacking a lot of REDFOR, especially good cold war Soviet assets, the YAK 38 and Kiev class carriers are going to be amazing, i know im going to love them, with the MiG23 coming, this will make 1980s DCS perfect. all we'll need at that point is a high fidelity KA27

• Like 6

• 3 months later...