VTB screen blank

bones1014

On 7/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, bones1014 said:

Figured it out. I have the VTB exported to an external monitor and they updated the files so I had to make some changes to my setup.

Sent from my ASUS_I01WDX using Tapatalk

could you please post you lua? update, found it; the RWR was just missing in my export, but I found it.

Edited by Docsnuggles

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having this problem and I have not been able to fix it.  I am not exporting anything and I even deleted everything in this folder:
C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

Just to make sure there are no mods running

I then loaded up the Release version of DCS and I am not having this problem at all.  Just the beta.

UPDATE: I just fixed it.  To fix it I uninstalled the module (just the M-2000 module using the module manager) and then re-installed it.

Edited by Maulkin

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

I am also having this problem and I have not been able to fix it.  I am not exporting anything and I even deleted everything in this folder:
C:\Users\\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta
Just to make sure there are no mods running

I then loaded up the Release version of DCS and I am not having this problem at all.  Just the beta.

UPDATE: I just fixed it.  To fix it I uninstalled the module (just the M-2000 module using the module manager) and then re-installed it.
They changed the contents of the folder with the VTB elements in it.

Sent from my ASUS_I01WDX using Tapatalk