Jittery on the left edge

Festom

Hi all, yesteday can fly so good, but today i see a very annoying jiterry only in the left edge... Someone with this bug?

I dont know why.

Quest 2 with amd 5700 xt, last drivers

I'm also using a Quest 2 and 5700XT and notice a kind of blurry wobblyness on the periphery of my VR if I leave ASW on default. If I disable ASW (ctrl+keypad 1) it disappears. 

However, It's not the same thing as the graphical shimmer that lots of people see. I still get that.

i5-11600K CPU, 64GB DDR4 RAM, XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon 6900 XT, Oculus Quest 2, HP Reverb G2

whats your guys Frame rate like using the 5700xt I am curious to know I have been thinking about picking up a Vr set.  Maybe Ill have better luck with that then my Thrustmaster TPR pedals I ordered, they come in with a jank powder coat that let the base plate rust to shit.    Sad thing is wanted to just replace them with another pair but amazon cant do that they got to refund me then me buy them again so 3 weeks of BULLSHIT FOR NOTHING!!!! Go amazon!!

Sounds like my problem. But this only happens when the fps drops to 20fps in my case.

It seems like this has something to do with Oculus.

I havent seen posted anything like this going on with WMR headsets.

Edited by RvL

MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus - Ryzen 5 5600x - RTX3070 - 32GB Ram - HP Reverb G2 - Warthog HOTAS - VKB rudder pedals