F2 Camera slow pan

Hi everyone!

I am trying to reproduce the same panning effect that WAGS does on his training videos like the one he just released about the JSOW

from minute 0 to 1:00

Any idea on which keyboard controls are doing this? I've tried the ones listed in the option menu but they all pan way too fast (even after slowing down the camera speed with its dedicate key)

TIA

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

Hi everyone!

I am trying to reproduce the same panning effect that WAGS does on his training videos like the one he just released about the JSOW

from minute 0 to 1:00

Any idea on which keyboard controls are doing this? I've tried the ones listed in the option menu but they all pan way too fast (even after slowing down the camera speed with its dedicate key)

TIA
He's using TrackIR, like most other content creators that have the same result you're seeing.
If you think the original TrackIR is too expensive, there are some really cheap alternatives. You can even build it for almost nothing yourself, if you have an old webcam/PlayStation cam, and you know how to use a soldering iron.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I have trackIR but I still don't get how he's rotating the view around the aircraft so slowly and smoothly

Maybe I explained wrong but that's what I'm looking for.

"pan" I think is the wrong word (sorry English is not my native language) . I'm looking for the "rotating the camera around a focus point" key. I can do it with the mouse in game but is super jerky and still way too fast compared to his videos 

camera.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words: red arrow in the picture above. That's what I meant

Maybe @Wags himself could chime in and reveal his secret? :)

Edited by Snakedoc

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

• 2 years later...