Mosquito Pre-order?

TWC_SLAG

On 8/7/2021 at 1:08 PM, bart said:

My 2 cents for what it's worth is I can't see a pre-order period at this late stage.

At this point I think there will be a post-order: We released it last month but didn't list it or tell anyone. :harhar: Pffffffft!

Still looking forward to it and it will be a day-one purchase of course. This plane has the potential to be a real fan favourite. 

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

3 hours ago, Beirut said:

At this point I think there will be a post-order: We released it last month but didn't list it or tell anyone. :harhar: Pffffffft!

Still looking forward to it and it will be a day-one purchase of course. This plane has the potential to be a real fan favourite. 

“Post order” - now that is a brilliant marketing term:
“We offer a special post-order deal on the P-51D Mustang! Post order today and get a 20% discount on this already released 7 year old module!”

• Like 2

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

28 minutes ago, Bozon said:

“Post order” - now that is a brilliant marketing term:
“We offer a special post-order deal on the P-51D Mustang! Post order today and get a 20% discount on this already released 7 year old module!”

Post order deal according to the dictionary is called a "Sale" 😉

Anyway, pre, post or indifferent I'd just like to see the old girl released!...News this week perhaps???

Edited by bart
  • Like 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

6 hours ago, bart said:

Post order deal according to the dictionary is called a "Sale" 😉

Anyway, pre, post or indifferent I'd just like to see the old girl released!...News this week perhaps???

Two-weeks, baby.

Two-weeks. :smoke:

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I can see both sides on this, but will still pre-order when the product appeals

Cashflow is one driver. Hind went on pre-order at a time when I had a little spare, and with the discount and some air miles made a pain free purchase.
As it happens, I’ve been busy with work so haven’t had a chance to fly it yet😕… but equally have had a few major unplanned expenses so probably wouldn’t have bought it either. It’s sat in the hanger waiting for when I’m ready👍

(although hopefully that will be a long wait… ie Mossie drops in the meantime)

• Like 1

Just now, rkk01 said:

Pre order is live now folks

Yes .. but seems strange that there isnt an estimated delivery date, no need to be precise, but at least ED should be able to estimate an approximate date. For sure, I will purchase it to take advantage of the 30% discount, but this date thing seems strange to me 🙄

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

So, two weeks then?

Pre-ordered.  First WWII a/c I've been looking forward to getting.

• Like 1

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

5 hours ago, xoomigo said:

On Steam, it says "Coming 16 September" with "This game will unlock in approximately 4 weeks". Special promotion offer ends on the said date.

Steam needs a date to list the product, I wouldn't hold ED to that date.

It's coming.......I always love it when a new DCS module's is on it's way,just reading all the hypothesis of the delays for release from all the armchair experts on here makes for  great entertainment......Priceless 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by Basco1
  • Like 5

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I just checked and I can pre order right now !     I always do so as to not just save some money, but to help Eagle Dynamics with testing
and to give them some up front cash so that they can improve on things I already own.     I really look forward to the Corsair F4U !!!

Ahh, Now I understand,  I did the pre-order and paid for it but its not available for actual download yet.  My Bad !

Clear Skies
      Mike

aviator compass.jpg

Edited by ctguy1955
corrected my statement

2 hours ago, Morat said:

I pre-ordered. From now until release I can say that I'm just as good a DCS Mossie pilot as anyone outside the dev team.

After release, not so much 😞

You can be my navigator, how are you at maths? 😊

Edited by Krupi
  • Like 1

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

3 hours ago, Krupi said:

You can be my navigator, how are you at maths? 😊

God, if they DO do multicrew it'll be epic!

Maths? Well, I've got Excel which probably puts me ahead of the poor chaps who had to do it all with a slide rule 🙂

• Like 2