Project New Su-27 by 3GO WorkGroup

SkieRider

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the work ends soon. Looks awesome!

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

guys! I gotta say that its looking fantastic. I know its easy for us to ask....but please do incorporate more polys into the model. :) :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Does the new Su-27 model work with many hi-res skins at Lockonfiles as the stock Su-27 or it has a brand-new skin file ?

No for a new model its best to have its own skin rather than using the stock ones. Otherwise the old skins would not fit correctly as seen on walmis F-15, although that idea is more convenient, its not practical. That is why there's still a lot of work to do on this project since we have skins to worry about.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

does the AFM like the BlackShark has will be included into the package?

SKF keep up punching and kicking the 3D stuff - it's becoming to look better but still a lot to do ;)

Edited by Scart

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Yes, Su-30 would be great even if it's unflyable. However i can always change humancockpit to yes)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

Awesome work, keep it coming :)

Just a little note : you may consider using the argument 70 to make multiple models use the same plane slot. For exemple you could put the Su-27, the Su-30, the Su-35, etc, on the Su-27 slot, so that people would be able to fly all these planes at once without the buggy humancockpit=yes modification :)

As the Su-27/30/33/35/37 share most of their structure (put aside the cockpit), with only slight modifications (cockpit, EOS, canards + wing apex, fins ...), that's definitely something you're able to do :)

And for people who don't use the new Su-27 model, everyone would appear to be flying the good old Su-27, so there's no compatibility issue either :)

The only limit would be that all the planes would have to have only 10 weapon pylons. Unless you put the Su-35/37 on the Su-33 slot :)

Not asking anything there, just giving advice about some cool stuff you could do ;)

By the way, that argument 70 trick is how in the ada-mod you will find all the Mirage 2000 versions (B, C, D, N and -5F) with all the structure modifications modelled using only two slots ;)

Edited by 92nd-MajorBug
  • Like 1
92nd Kodiak Air Force - May the Greuh be with you

• 2 weeks later...