Project New Su-27 by 3GO WorkGroup

SkieRider

Actually, you cannot do it with the current .lom

But you can (at last 3GO 3D artist may) include the canopy shade in a TGA texture file, which could be set via the .skins, like all textures do.

Cheers

Az'

Could you contact 3GO and share some ideas?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know how to install 3GO' Su-27 with Modman 7.11, you won't get any problems :D

but that only works with flaming cliffs (or so I understood)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

• 3 weeks later...

still very nice for the pre-relise version

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

• 1 month later...
haha;), the final version should be 1.5..... Working in progress.....

Please take a look over here:

http://community.livejournal.com/ru_aviation/1107470.html

Lot's of details, you'll find pics of engine intakes (I know you had no data so you left it darkened with 1.03).

I find those parts of the canopy like rear end where the actuator's at very interesting and I'd like to see it in v1.5:

001ae71y

Canopy frame texture can be redone to match the real one from this pic:

001afpsh

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...

at first, this is a f**king nice model of the good ol' flanker.

and second, could somebody please make a compatible pack to use 3go's flanker, walmis f-15 and sim-mod's a-10 together? i would do it, but my programming skills are to bad.

greetz from germany and happy landings

Is it cool in here or is it me?!

It is Phantomtime!!!

and second, could somebody please make a compatible pack to use 3go's flanker, walmis f-15 and sim-mod's a-10 together? i would do it, but my programming skills are to bad.

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=168&lid=1148&ttitle=A-10A_SIMMOD_model_Compatibility_Pack#dldetails

The Su-27 should work without problems with other mods even without the compatibility pack. However if you still have problems, I could give you my meinit.xml.

OT:

Hey Vekkinho,

this link is somehow great!!! Puts me a huge step forward, building my pit. Too bad I don't speak/read any russian, so I can't find stuff like this on my own. If you got some more good pic-resources from russian fighter aircraft please post them or PM me!

TY!!!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

• 6 months later...

May I please ask if the 3GO guys were considering on any new projects?

I think only 3GO can make a new Su-33 model because it would be strange if the Su-33 does not look exactly like the 3GO Su-27 except for its different features like the canards. You could make a hypothetical situation where the Varyag is fully operational! :)

Thanks once again for the work for the 3GO flanker.

• Like 1

Varyag was sold to China like 10 years ago...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4

They could help test our Manchuria theater :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4