Great Job Raz!

LastRifleRound

I've had the M2000 and Harrier for over 3 years now. I've got to say, I'm very impressed with the dedication and level of fidelity coming out lately. I know there's always more to do, but I really appreciate what you guys have been doing over there. Your recent efforts have convinced me to day 1 the F15E and Mig23. Keep it up!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Dear RAZBAM team.

It is amazing how you have evolved. You are now PREMIUM. I'm really looking forward to more products from you.

Thought about to skip the F15 (another jet) but I saw that you offered a VR body right from the start. Now you've got me hooked.

Your ongoing maintenance of existing modules is great.

I wish you every success in the future, you have already set the right course for this.

• Like 2

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Thanks for the kind words ladies and gentlemen.

Still have a lot work down the road but be sure that there are exciting times ahead of us 🙂
The devs have really been pushing their limits to offer the best modules they could, I'll make sure all your messages are delivered to them.

Cheers,

Alpha Juliet 
(RAZBAM Harrier CM)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2