TPR not recognised

Mariner1949
Go to solution Solved by Mariner1949,

My Thrustmaster Pendulum Pedals aren't recognised in the Huey1. I've tried adding the TPR via  'set controls' but nothing registers (both in SIM & Game modes).... Keyboard is showing as ZX & they DO work for left & right rudder

My rudder pedals show in TARGET (as do HOT AS Warthog joystick & throttle).

The TPR IS working fine in DCS A10c...

Hope someone can help me out here as It's hard relying on the keyboard for rudder control 😞 

Maybe you should clear category for your axis and reset the controls.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

34 minutes ago, Mariner1949 said:

Thanks ZQ, as there is nothing showing in the TPR column (but there is in the keyboard column -  Z+X) so NO axis commands are highlighted....

Have you selected the "Axis Commands" category from the pull down menu ? The keyboard column should be empty there - so I guess you didn't... but you have to, if you want to assign axes.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

• Solution

Hi ttf, just had another look at axis assignments  - deleted keyboard stuff for TPR - saw that Flight Rudder Controls gave me the assignments that I need for TPR,but, it initially misled me by only offering an assignment for left or right pedal (I did the assignment nevertheless, &,I found that the assignment was for BOTH pedals) so thanks for your inputs people - I have a working TPR 🙂....

I am glad to hear it.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]