ME not allowing changes to aircraft only

Go to solution Solved by Grimes,

In the Editor today I went to click on an airplane and got this grey-blue box over the area where you would select the aircraft, the role, and add in the name. I cannot add new aircraft using the button on the left side, and I cannot copy and paste existing aircraft. I have no issues with ground units or ships. This seems to only be an issue with aircraft. 

I have also tried to start a new mission. I get the same result on a fresh mission using the Add Aircraft button. 

I quit DCS and used the repair function. I chose the slower option to verify each file. Restarted DCS and got the same issue. I'm running DCS OB 2.7.3.8494. 

Has anyone else had this problem? Restarting DCS doesn't work. Repairing didn't seem to work. I recently installed some aircraft in the mods folder, but I've never had issues with that before.  Any ideas?

Screen_210716_225322.png

Edited by Wardog21

• Solution

2021-07-17 04:40:57.515 ALERT   LUACOMMON: Error: GUI Error: [string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_aircraft.lua"]:923: cart has no default task!

cart is the unit typename. It is something from one of the mods you have installed. Probably best to figure out which mod is at fault and alert whoever made it and uninstall it in the meantime. 

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum