Will the FC3 campaigns get any further attention?

bmbpdk
Go to solution Solved by randomTOTEN,

Hello all.

Does anybody know if the campaigns from FC3 will be updated/corrected?
Some of the campaigns are too buggy to play through so i wont waste anymore time if the campaigns wont get any attention bringing them up to date.

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

3 hours ago, bmbpdk said:

Does anybody know if the campaigns from FC3 will be updated/corrected?

Unlikely if you don't report issues.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

10 hours ago, draconus said:

Unlikely if you don't report issues.

The community have been reporting FC2/3 bugs and issues for some years now, some of them are minor, some of them are game breaking.
I thought i would ask, because i was hoping that since the Hornet is very close to "functions complete" state and the Viper is getting some good attention perhaps some resources was planned to be allocated to the said campaigns.

13 hours ago, randomTOTEN said:

Check the user files section, many are being maintained by the community.

Thank you.

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

59 minutes ago, bmbpdk said:

I thought i would ask, because i was hoping that since the Hornet is very close to "functions complete" state and the Viper is getting some good attention perhaps some resources was planned to be allocated to the said campaigns.

It does not work like that. Guys doing Hornet and Viper will move to work on Apache or another future aircraft because that's what they do. Guys who make campaigns will still work on missions. Go to campaigns folder for FC3 and switch order to date. You'll find that this year Revanche has been updated. Last year it was Bear Trap. Others may be older. So they do updates and fixes.

We have very frequent DCS updates, sometimes even every week and every one of them can break some missions. It's impossible to thoroughly test every mission every update. That's why issue reports are so important. Even if ED won't fix it quickly the community can help you progress. I hope it makes sense now.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I dont know if you have a off day, but you sound a bit annoyed, i could be wrong.

It sounds like you have people working only on campaigns and missions, excluding 3rd party campaigns and missions, right?
I do not expect campaigns and mission to be updated after every update as you said, and i did not ask for that and i did not imply that.
Updates are always welcomed and i dont think anyone would be mad if something broke after a update, as long as it gets the needed attention within reasonably time.