Steam Activation problem

Today I bought the campaign on Steam. It has been installed, but when I want to start it I get a warning that it needs "activation". I have all the DCS modules and campaigns and this problem has never occurred to me. Some help?

• ED Team

Everything looks good our end and users have been purchasing and using in the open beta. 

I will ask the team to check again

Can you check you are on the latest open beta and your connection is not being blocked by antivirus

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm on open beta 2.7.0.5659 

I've checked the anti virus aswell and that's not showing any issues. 

I'm honestly at a loss to know why it's not working. I offered to give steam my log in details but there only suggestion was to log out and back in, when that didn't work they directed me back to ED

• 3 months later...

I was able to purchase through Steam on the 28th and activated fine. 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2