Mi-24P | AUTOROTATION Tutorial

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to ask you a question concerning the autorotational characteristics of the Hind, if you don't mind...    After shutting off the fuel levers, and cutting the fuel pumps, you said that max glide was 16m/s... I get my descent to that point on the vsi, using the cyclic, but it doesn't affect the a/s that much... are you using the collective any at all?   Every time I get to approx. 16m/s, my a/s is about 200km/hr...Does this sound right to you?

• 2 months later...

"Mostly based on the Mi-35 variant manual", interesting 👍 (from the YouTube description)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence