Mk II Rudder pedals not showing 'movement' when mapping controls

Allentc2

I've finally got my stick and pedals flashed and showing up in DCS, but now when mapping stuff, I've noticed  the rudder pedals don't exhibit any 'motion'. When I move the stick, I see the little white line move on the appropriate axis, but nothing on the pedals. Any ideas?

Both have their own black boxes. Not sure about 'calibration'. I clicked "start calibration" in the configurator but nothing seemed to happen. 

I did notice in DCS that it says "Joy_YZ", but when I look at it in Windows 10, it says "Axis X". 

Edited by Allentc2

For the rudders do this: run VKBDevCfg as Admin, click on the rudders name in the blue device list at the top, then click on the Tools tab. Click on the large Default button, then click on the Test tab, then Axes1. Click the Start Calibr button and press on the rudders left and right slowly. When done press the End Calibr button and the rudders are ready to get assigned in game.

The other device needs calibration too, which grip do you have?

GunFighter MKIII is the base. What grip do you have - Kosmosima/SCG, MCG PRO/U, KG12, F-14?

It is extremely important to have your joysticks and rudders calibrated (with the native software, NEVER use Windows' joy.cpl!!!).